Chapter 1

A/N: I do not own Star Wars Rebels.

~*~

"Just shut up,"I tell Ezra, who was laughing because I almost bumped on a stupid wall. I wasn't in a good mood today, because I almost failed a quiz, and if Hera knows, she wouldn't be happy about that, and now...my best friend is annoying me for the fifth time today.

"Come on dude, that was hilarious! Ya know, if I hadn't told you where you where going, you must have already bumped!"he says, laughing. When will this kid stop laughing like a maniac?

I punched him on the shoulder. Not too hard, even though I wish I punched him that hard. He's annoying at times.

"Just stop!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop,"he said, putting both his hands up in defeat.

"If you ever bring up the whole almost-bumping-onto-a-wall thing I'll..."I warn him.

"You'll what? Kiss me?"he says, smirking. Now, he just pushed on the 'irritation button'.

"THAT IS IT BRIDGER! YOU'D BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!"I shout at him.

"You will never ever catch me!"he shouts, while running away. I ran after him. Ugh. He's gone now. How can I kill him now? I search for him. Still can't find him. I continued searching for him when I bumped my head into.............Ezra's? What the hey?

"OW!"we shout in unison. I rubbed my head. It hurts. He did the same then said,"Seriously, you almost bumped onto a wall and now you bumped into me? Is there anything wrong with you?" I glared at him. I knew he was being sarcastic.

"You must probably like me cause you were searching for me," he says.

"Oh shut up Bridger, you know I don't,"I tell him. He just laughs. I guess he's still thinking about when I almost bumped into a stupid wall.

-After a few minutes of walking-

"I'll be going home now," I tell him. "Okay, bye. Just call me if you miss me,"he says, smirking. I playfully punched him again on the shoulder. "Dude I was just kidding,"he tells me. I roll my eyes. My best friend thinks that I like him, but no. But does he like me? Nah, maybe he was just joking as usual. Besides, were only best friends. Plus I certainly have no time for boys. I already fell in love with graffiti art, considering that I am an artist(speaking of art I currently have art block).

 I open the door to our home with a loud creak. At first, I didn't know that Hera was there, but I saw a green twi'lek by the living room, and it was most obviously Hera. I wish she won't ask about school, or the exams.

"So how's your day?"she asks, not even looking up from the papers she was reading.

   I just had to say that. Well, in my mind anyways.

"Well, it was okay..."I tell her rather sheepishly, which was half-truth and half-lie. My day went great because I met a new friend named Kara, but it went kinda downhill when I almost failed  the exam.

 "Oh really? Is there something you are not telling me? I sense something Sabine...You may come in,"she says. Immediately, I walked inside the house.

"Well, I just met someone new, so I'm okay,"I tell her, even more sheepishly. I would be dead if she knew.

"Sabine?"

"Well, yeah my day was pretty okay then I saw that my exam result 76 perce-"

"76 percent? Doesn't 74 percent mean fail?"

  "Uh...yeah,"I say, looking at my shoes. I don't want to look her in the eyes. Way to go Sabine! You just committed suicide. In five minutes you'll be dead, so enjoy the last five minutes of your life.

"What subject?"

"M-math,"I stutter,"I just didn't understand much about the lesson..."

"Didn't you ask for remedial?!"

"I did, but the teacher said she was busy." Which was completely true. Hera sighs. Oh I hope she won't kill me for this.

"Well, atleast you passed. Just be careful with your grades, school's almost over!"she says, giving me the look. Let me tell you, you wouldn't want to see the look once in your lifetime. Ever.

"Y-yes."

 "Sabine, if you're thinking, I'm not angry at you, okay? Freshman year may be hard, but I know you can do better."she says, placing an arm on my shoulder as if to comfort me.

  I'm still alive, thank goodness. Hera didn't kill me and last time I checked, I'm still breathing completely fine.

--

[FINISHED REWRITING CHAPTER 1]