Chapter 3

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

  "Ezra? Um....Ezra? HELLO ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?" I wave a hand in front of his face.

   "Uhh...I just probably zoned off," he said, rubbing his face.

  "Oh, but why?"I tell him.

  "Nothing, it was just..nothing Sabine."

   "Okay."

   We continued our walk to school. It's like this every morning. The only difference is that Ezra is really quiet. Curiosity starts to fill my little head of mine.

  "Is there anything wrong with you? Are you sick?" I ask. "Nah, I'm not. I'm just...just tired," he says. "Are you sure?"I ask him. "Yes, I am," he answers.

-Later-

       English. Not my favorite subject, not the worst either. The teacher, Ms. Grayson, comes in and greets us good morning. We all do the same. "Today, I will be assigning partners for your project, which is making poems,"she says.

       Huh. Who could be my partner? I really hope it's not Mallorie Davis. She has been mean to me ever since I stepped foot in this school. And it's all because of Ezra. Yep. Because of Ezra.

      "Okay so I pair Angelica Bartel with Daniella Peskowitz,"Ms. Grayson says. She goes over a few names then I heard mine. "Sabine Wren with Kara Lim,"she says. Yes! Atleast I got paired with one of my friends. I look at Kara and gave her a thumbs-up. She did the same. Hmm.......now I'm thinking............who could Ezra be paired with?

A/N:Thank you for the reads, votes and comment!

-

[CHAPTER 3 REWRITTEN]