Chapter 7

A/N: *reads all of your comments* Gasp. *sees your votes* Gasp. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! You want marshmallows? Here's Marshie *hands over Marshie*

Marshie: Hi I'm Marshie!

-*-

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

I walk inside my room. The walk home was really quiet. It seems like Ezra isn't himself lately. It's kinda wierd though. I miss the old Ezra. Wait, what was I thinking?

*beep beep*

Karacrazy: I have an idea for the poem. Let's do it this Saturday?

Me: Sure. At my house?

Karacrazy: Are you sure it's okay?

Me: I'm sure mom(Hera) won't mind.

I closed my phone. Then I remember the conversation with the three earlier. Allen thought me and Ezra were together? Seriously. Hm...now I'm wondering, what do other people think about us?

-THE NEXT DAY-

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

I wake up with a headache. Ugh. I feel really sick this time. I look at my clock. It's like seven in the morning?! Just then Kanan comes in. "Looks like you can't go to school."

"Why? I can always go for a half-day,"I tell him. "You're sick,"he tells me. "No I'm-"I stop. I suddenly feel the urge to throw up. I ran into the bathroom to vomit. My stomach hurts already. "Kid, don't fool yourself. You're sick. And don't worry about school. Sabine volunteered to get your assignments and list them in your student's diary,"he says. At the sound of her name, I ask, "Sabine?"

"Uh-huh, but for now, you're not going to school. And you have to drink some medicine,"He says. Ugh. Medicine? Ew.