Chapter 10

A/N: I am so so sorry for not updating for days! It's just that I'm kinda busy in school now it started. It's just that I have a lot of projects and stuff. So I decided to update before our mid quarter exams next next week. To those who are confused, I just made Sabine only a few months or weeks older in the story, meaning they were born on the same year.

-*-

(Hera's P.O.V.)

     "You've got it all wrong!"Sabine exclaims. "What?! It's correct!"Ezra shouts back. "No it isn't!"Sabine shouts back. They continue their little quarrel. I wonder if it has an end. I look at them, wondering what would happen to their friendship if they know my plans. And Sabine is involved in it.

     "Hera?"Kanan asks from behind. "Yes?"I ask, turning around. "Why are you here?"he asks. "What you don't want me to be here? Fine,"I tell him sarcastically, turning away from him. "You know that's not what I mean..."

     I sigh. "I need to tell you something, but not here,"I tell him, looking at the two. "Okay. But what is it?"he asks. "It's about my job.

-TIME SKIP-

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

      "I'm surprised you learned physics easily,"Sabine tells me. "It's because I have an 'amazing teacher',"I tell her. She punches me on the shoulder. I pretend to be hurt and say, "What? It's a compliment!"

    "Whatever. Marshmallows?"she asks, handing me a pack. "YAY!"I shout like a kid. Yeah, I'm wierd, but I know that already. I gobble the marshmallows. "Oh come on Ezra, just give me one."

    "NO!"I shout, holding the pack tighter. "GIVE IT BACK!"she shouts. "NEVER!" I shout, running away. I run everywhere, from under the table to over the bed. She grabs a pillow then hits me with it. I do the same, shouting,"PILLOW FIGHT!"