Chapter 15

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

"And its done!"Ezra exclaims.

"What's done?"I ask, looking up from my sketch pad.

"This,"he says, showing a cartoonish drawing of me.

"So that's why you were staring at me like a creep?"I joke.

"I wasn't staring at you! So what do you think, master?"he says, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"You have no hope of becoming an artist or anything of the sort,"I tell him.

"Oh come on you didn't even look at it!"he protests.

I take the paper from his hand and look at the drawing. It amazes me. How can he draw such a thing? With the details and stuff...

"Nope, you have no hope and I'm sure of it,"I tell him jokingly.

"Oh really? Well then let's have a drawing contest?"he asks.

"No, I'm no longer in the mood to draw and I need to go home so-"I begin standing up, but was cut off by Ezra.

"Stay with me?"he pleads.

"No,"I tell him going for the door.

"Pwease?"he pleads even more, blocking way to the door. I sigh. He pleads too much. Especially today.

"Ezra,"I begin.

"Sabine,"he says, mocking me.

"Get out of the way, Ez,"I tell him.

"Just for now?"he pleads.

I groan. I give up. This guy definitely didn't want to give up and stop pleading.

"Okay,"I tell him, going back to the sofa.

"What?"he asks.

"I said okay, okay?"I tell him.

"Real or not real?"he teases.

"Hush, you must've been watching the Hunger Games too much(AN: I know the line is in Mockingjay but eh),"I tell him.

"Speaking of the Hunger Games, I'm gonna watch it,"he says. He says, reaching for the VCD, but then Chopper grabs it before him.

"Hey!"he shouts, going after Chopper.

I watch the two as Ezra chases Chopper in the house. I pick up the VCD with the Hunger Games on it and then I realize that the VCD that Chopper probably had was something else. Ezra was totally tricked.

"I....had....a....hard...time.. chasing....that...droid..."Ezra tells me, huffing between words.

"This is what you want,right?"I ask him, showing the VCD.

"Oh yeah,"he says, scratching his head. He then takes the VCD from me then places it in the player. I sit back in the couch and he does the same. Before the movie starts, silence fills the place.

Then the movie begins, and even if its just the beginning, I start to fall asleep, slowly.

-TIME SKIP-
(Ezra's P.O.V.)

I just keep my eyes glued to the movie. I know I've watched it a lot of times, but it doesn't hurt to repeat, right? Especially when you really love a movie.

When it was already in the middle of the movie, I was surprised to feel a light weight on my shoulder. I was surprised to see that it was Sabine sleeping. It felt a bit awkward, because this never happened before, but somehow, I felt a small hint of protectiveness. I liked Sabine, but its nor always that I feel protective over her. Ever since we were kids, she was the tough one and she was lime a big sister to me. But I really hope that her view towards me isn't just a brother. But what if it is? I sigh. I shouldn't be thinking these things right now, since were still young.

She moves closer to me and I was even more surprised. I look at her. She's still sleeping soundly on my shoulder. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, I slowly place my arms around her and kiss her cheek, hoping she wouldn't open her eyes.