Chapter 12

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

I look at my watch. Its almost four.

"Movie marathon?"Ezra asks me.

"Maybe later, I have to meet Kara."

"Oh."

"Well, see ya,"I tell him, closing the door behind me. While walking towards home, I see Kanan and Hera in the backyard. They seem to be talking about something I can't make out. Ever since Hera adopted me, I thought the two would be together one day, and I'm surprised they still aren't.

"Sabine!"Kara shouts, waving at me.

"You're here early?"I ask her.

"Well yeah, so where are we gonna work on the poem?"she asks.

I open the door to our small home. "In my room. Is that okay?"

She nods, following me inside.

-TIME SKIP-

"The poem's done! Oh and don't forget that we still have to do a script for our group in Health. Do you have any ideas for it,"she says.

"Dunno. I ran out. Wait-isnt our roleplay still next month?" I ask her.

"Its better to be ready."

I just stare out of the window, making poems isn't that hard actually, but we really need a script and we also have to pick who will be this and who will be that.

Its kinda funny that my study table is by the window, same as Ezra's. Speaking of the guy, he's also on his study table, doing homework seriously. He's kinda cute actually, when he's serious. Wait-did I just think of that?

"SABINE! WHERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"

I snap out of my thoughts. "You look like you're daydreaming. I hope its our script. Wait-what were you thinking about?"she ask.

"Nothing..."I tell her, then I feel my face reddening.

"That doesn't seem nothing to me. WAIT-ITS EZRA, ISNT IT?"she says.

"Wait, how did you-I mean when would that ever happen?"I tell her.

"YOU LIKE HIM!YOU LIKE HIM! YOU LIKE-"she chants like a little girl,but I stop her.

"No I don't."

"You like him. Yes or no?"

"No."

"YOU LIKE EZRA! DONT DENY I-"

"You guys okay? It seems like there's a lot of shouting in here,"Hera suddenly appears, smirking. I facepalm, covering my red face. She probably heard it. Oh no.

"Were alright Ms...."Kara says.

"Just call me Hera. And if you need anything, I'm downstairs,"she says, going out.

"YOU LIKE HIM!"Kara shouts.

"Shut it.Don't we have a script to finish?"

"Okay so I'll make you the mother, Ezra the father."

"I might kill you if you do. And we have Ezra in our group?"

"Yep. I have the whole list. And do inform him later about it,"she says, taking out a piece of paper. I sigh. Its gonna be a long afternoon. Let's just hope the teasing fully stopped.

-----

A/N: Is it even worth continuing? Just curious.