Chapter 9

-*-

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

Saturday has arrived. To be honest, I wasn't really happy this week. Yeah I have a few friends to talk to in school but I miss Ezra. Don't get the wrong thoughts. Please.

*beep beep*

Karacrazy: 4, right?

Me: Yeah. I told mom already.

Karacrazy: Hows Ezra?

Me: Why are you asking?

Karacrazy: Ya know, just curious ^_^

Me: He's fine, I think. Kanan said he's feeling better now.

Karacrazy: Oh...kay. ^o^

Me: And don't start teasing.

Karacrazy: Reminds me....OOH SABINE'S CONCERNED!

Me: Seriously? Of course I'll be concerned.

Karacrazy: Cause you like him? AYIEEEE! ^o^

Me: Ugh, no. Okay, see ya later. I need to help him with Math.

Karacrazy: AYIEEEEEE(A/N: Here in the Phil, that's how some people tease others in love life)!

Me: Kara.

Karacrazy: Well, see ya later. XP

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

"Not right," I mutter, re-erasing the poem again. "Okay uh...let's try 'who says she will be with me till the end.' That sounds better!"

"What sounds better?"A voice asks from behind me. "What the-?!"I shout, startled. I quickly hide the poem in my pocket. "What's that?"Sabine asks. "N-nothing," I tell her. "Nothing, let me see,"she says, trying to take it from me. "Okay! It's my project in English. And it's horrible."

"You don't need help in it? I know you have a little trouble in English..."

"I can do it. Hey, aren't you here to help me with Math?"I ask her. "Well yeah I am here to help you,"she says, pulling out her Math Notebook.