Chapter 8

A/N: Don't mind the drawing. I know it's horrible...*hides*

-***-

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

"Why is Ezra not with you?"Kara asks. "He's sick,"I answer. "So you miss him?"She asks. "Of course, I'm his best friend, if I don't then I'm not normal,"I tell her. She pokes me.

"Kara, what did I say about poking?"I ask her. Then the teacher comes in. She checks if everyone is present. "Ezra Bridger?" Nobody answers. "Absent?"the teacher asks. "Why is that?"

"He's sick,"I answer. Everyone looks at me. "Did you recieve anything from the guardian?"the teacher asks me, coming closer. "Yes maam,"I answer, handing his student diary(A/N: It's the diary where students put the things they need to do in school, not their secrets). She reads the letter which is inside. "So you'll be the one to get his schoolwork?"she asks. I nod.

Meanwhile....

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

"You're holding the medicine, aren't you?"I ask Kanan, who's back is turned to me. "Well, yes I am. Now open your mouth,"he says. I cover myself with the blanket. "Ezra! You're fifteen, what would Sabine say about this?"he asks in a teasing voice. "Why Sabine?"I ask. "Oh come on, it's obvious that you like her. Now open the mouth,"he says. "No!"I shout. "Fine, if Sabine catches you like this..."

"I am still not giving in to that...that...horrible tasting medicine!"I shout, pointing at the spoon. "Just come out,"he says. I come out of the blanket. Just then, Chopper zaps me. "HEY-"I shout, but was silenced when a spoon went inside my mouth. "Water! I need water!"I shout. Kanan gives me a glass of water."Finally,"I hear him mutter.

-TIME SKIP-

(Sabine's P.O.V.)

I walk home. I am so so glad that the three didn't tease a lot earlier. I sigh, holding Ezra' student diary. I look inside. I notice some things I didn't see earlier. Like a drawing of an evil broccoli and him as a jedi fighting. Huh. I smirk. This guy is wierd. Then one thing caught my eye. A drawing of...me? I close the diary. I must be imagining. Does he really like me? I feel my cheeks growing hotter. I shake the thoughts off. A new question appears in my head. Do I like him? "Of course not. That's impossible,"I tell myself.

I knock on Kanan's door. Suprisingly, he answers quickly. "Here are Ezra's schoolwork. It's already written,"I tell him. "Thanks. I know I could trust you. He's upstairs, still shaking off the taste of the medicine,"He chuckles. "You're welcome,"I te him, going upstairs. I smirk. Ever since he was young, he hated medicine. Kanan even had to search him in the house when he was eleven!

I open the door to his room. "Ezra?"

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

Uh oh. It's Sabine. I can't just let her see me like this, even though she already did, when we were younger. I cover myself with the blanket. I hear her place something on my table.

"Ezra? Dude, it's just me, not the monster under your bed,"she says, laughing. "Whaver(Whatever)" I mumble.

"Fine, be a snob if you want,"she says. I hear her walk away. I sigh, removing my blanket then.....

"BOO!"

"Aah!"I shout, thinking it was something else. Then I hear Sabine laughing on the floor. I groan, I think the headache is coming back.

"Not funny,"I tell her. "Not my fault. You wanted to hide from me. How are you, anyway?"she asks. "I'm-"I tell her, but before I continue, she places a hand on my forehead. I stare at her eyes for a while. She's just so beautiful...

"You're hot as in really,"she says. "Really?"I ask, smirking. "When I said you're hot, I meant you're fever is really high. Not anything else,"she tells me. "And you need to rest, just don't forget you're homeworks," she says, pointing to the stack of books on my desk.

"Thank you,"I tell her. "No prob dude, now I need to go home. Hera might be searching for me,"she says. And here I am, just sitting on my bed, watching her go.