Chapter 14

(Ezra's P.O.V.)

"Can we watch another movie?"I plead.

"Its fridging late Ezra."

"Please? Another one?"I plead again.

"Fine you pick,"she says, reaching for her sketch pad.

"You say its late but you only want to work on your sketches,"I tell her.

"Whatever."

I take a movie and then I place the disk in the player.

"Where's the popcorn? Don't say you ate all of it,"Sabine says.

"Nope. I left five for you,"I tell her.

"Seriously?"she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"And now there's four pieces left,"I tell her, taking one and popping it in my mouth,

"Hey! You already ate most of it,"she says, throwing a pillow at me, but I block it.

"Why don't you ask Chopper to make some more?"she asks, taking some of the popcorn.

"Nah, the droid's grumpy,"I tell her.

"Why don't you make some?"she asks me.

"Why don't YOU make some?"I ask her.

"Never mind,"she says, focusing on what she is sketching.

"Whatcha drawing?"I ask her, peeking over her shoulder. I take a close look at it. It was me.

"Why me?"I ask her.

"I'm bored."

"So when you're bored you draw me? I never thought I existed in your mind,"I tell her.

"Why don't you teach me to draw?"I ask her.

"What?"she asks, a little surprised.

"Teach me to draw?"I ask her.

"Here," she says, handing me some paper from her sketch pad, and a pencil.

I take it and then ask,"How to start?"

"So in drawing people, you just start like this..."

She says, sketching on her, well, sketch pad. I just watch. But somehow I'm a little distracted, especially with her around.

"Like this?"I ask, doing what she did.

"Yeah, wait-havent I taught you before?"she asks.

"Yeah you did, but I forgot."

"So my drawing lessons are just trash to you, eh?"she asks playfully, mirking.

"No not really, I'm jut very distracted with the fact that my art teacher is beautiful,"I tell her.

She hits me on the head with her sketch pad for the fifth time this day. "You won't stop saying that, would you?"

"Nope,"I tell her. I start to draw her, starting withe the circle and the face, just like how she said.

"Why are you looking me like that?"she asks, smirking.

"Secret."

--

AN: Sorry for short chapter. I changed the draft.