| 2 |

My Princess

I hired my head maid for her

I hired my head maid for her. She took care of her like a mother and she was happy with her which I can see in her eyes. She started to get comfortable with the environment.

Like this the days passed - me running behind her, scolding her for being naughty, playing with her, sometimes even arguing with her, laughing like our stomach will burst out, she getting angry when I came home late and years passed and I was very happy from the time she came into my life.

My life was first like an empty book as I had nothing to write which I would like to cherish forever, but now the book is filled with happy memories of the time we spent together.

I was glad to know that within these years I had made many beautiful memories which I couldn't get to do before.

~♡~

Time flew away so fast that now it has been 16 years since he found her on the bridge. Both of them grew old together making so many unforgettable memories.

" Come down it's getting late you need to cut your cake " yelled a person from downstairs.

" Coming down daddy " said y/n.

" Woooohoo today is my 17th birthday daddy got me soo many gifts and even organized a party as every year " she was very happy a second before but now again became little sad.

As she didn't had many friends as she do home schooling and goes to school to only give exams.

Just because Jungkook said that it's dangerous for her outside so as a good girl she listened to him.

The only friends she have is her oppas (Jin, Jimin, Hobi, Namjoon and Suga) and Jisoo unnie. But now she need to go fast or else he will again get angry.

She saw jisoo her unnie standing there holding a little too much revealing bodycon dress. She didn't wanted to wear that because appa doesn't like these when she wears infront of others.

But as Jisoo said that she will take care of her appa, then she had no other choice rather than wearing it.

It was very beautiful as well that's why I couldn't even refrain myself much and agreed with her after a five minute of disagreement with her

So I wore what she bought for me and she was so happy to see me in the dress that she couldn't take her eyes off me.

But I was scared because dad doesn't like when I wear things like these infront of other strangers.

After some minute Jungkook saw his princess coming down and God how hot she was looking but he controlled himself and kept a poker face.

He saw some of the people were drooling over her and she felt uncomfortable so he went upto her.

As everyone was staring at her she felt uneasy, but suddenly he came and locked his arms with hers and she felt much better.

Everyone wished her, sung birthday song for, she cut the cake, then they danced a little and the party was over.

It was 12 at night and everyone was so tired. Jk thought of going to her room to find out if she slept or not.

" Why aren't you asleep princess ?" He asked after seeing that she was standing and staring outside the window.

" Daddy I wanna sleep with you can I go to your room " she asked with her puppy eyes.

" Of course princess come after changing your clothes " he said and left.

After changing her clothes into her favourite nightwear of her crop top and shorts she head towards his room hopping on the corridor.

I went inside and was about to plop on the bed but then I saw daddy coming out of the bathroom only in a towel wrapped around his waist, messy wet hair and perfect tonned abs.

I came to my senses after a long staring when I heard daddy saying "like what you see princess?" I don't know why but I felt something tingling in my stomach and turned myself to the other side.

He quickly dressed up and jumped on the bed and we both cuddled for sometime but I was not able to sleep I don't no why.

As I turned to daddy's side I saw him staring at me and we locked eyes. Suddenly he pecked on my forehead.

We use to sleep like this from my childhood but I'm getting some weird feeling in my stomach from a year ago when he does things like this.

I smiled and then we drifted back to our dreamland hugging each other with love and care.

" Just turn 18 soon baby and you will be mine forever and ever " he kissed her as he couldn't resist anymore, hugged her and slept.

Sleeping beside her makes him get the best goodnight sleep which he lost since his parents death specially his mother.

_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________