| 10 |

The Call

It was 7 am in the morning and now y/n woke up and saw her daddy sleeping beside her hugging with his arms around her.

I wiggled a little in order to get up but then I understood that he was sleeping without a shirt when my hands touched his bare tonned abs

I got suprised and removed my hands quickly.

But by my actions dad woke up and kissed me on my cheek, nose, forehead and then lastly on my lips for the first time in my life I didn't liked him being this close to me so I pushed him and went to freshen up.

" My baby is acting weird from yesterday as she use to always wait till I completed kissing her but for the first time she didn't. Maybe she is not well. I guess I'll give her sometime and then talk at night " he said and went in the bathroom.

We ate our breakfast and daddy without saying anything went for office. He might be angry because of earlier what I did.

After some hours I completed my school work which Miss Jennie will check who is my homeschool teacher.

I got a call from a number so I accepted it and by the grace of God the person whom I was missing called me.

" How are you?" Said a person on the line but was too clear for y/n to identify him.

" I'm good but how did you got my number " she inquired.

" I have my ways don't forget my dad's a mafia " he scoffed.

" Yeah that's true..but aren't you also one " she asked nervously.

" I'm not interested in those shit I'm making my own empire after sometime my dream will come true " he said looking at his ceiling.

" That's good because I also don't like this mafia business at all " she said pouting.

" What were you doing ?"

" Nothing just was missing you " she said again with beam of light in her eyes.

" Wait let me video call " he said and ended the call.

Y/n accepted the video call and layed down on the bed as her back was paining for sitting from so long.

So now he was easily able to see her through the phone. His eyes were roaming around her cleavage and her sexy legs playing with each other.

He couldn't handle anymore as his little monster was too eager now to get out of his pants.

" What are you doing?" He asked coughing and looking on the other side.

" Why what happened ?" She replied innocently.

He couldn't handle the pain anymore so he said, " Don't cut the call and just talk to me even though I don't answer okay " he said panting a bit.

" Okay but...."

" Just do what I say " he said with his dark orbs which scared her a little.

He looked down between his legs and thought that no body ever gave him such a painful boner. He took off his pants and his junior sprung out.

He started to stroke his dick which has grown due to her. He started to tease himself by delicately stroking at his tip.

He wasn't able to sleep yesterday without doing it as she was making him weak she didn't knew what impact she had on him just a simple touch or even her dreams can make him hard and wet.

He was getting lot of pleasure so he just let out a groan by looking on the ceiling

He started to imagine her delicate hands on his dick stroking it with so much love, her head bobbing up and down, him grasping her hair and directing her by pushing her up and down according to the pace and depth he liked.

He continued looking at her through the phone thinking how she would ride her, how her boobs would jiggle, how the skin slaps would be heard in the room with moans and groans filled.

How she would cum on his dick and satisfy him, her innocent eyes looking at him made him go more crazy for her and he started to think different positions in which he would fuck her.

" What are you doing Taehyung making weird sounds and what's with your right hand why is it moving so much " she asked all worried.

His orbs were so dark and scary first but suddenly it became normal now after he growled like an animal and was heavily breathing looking down.

" I told you to keep quite and do what I say. Do you want to know what sound it is then wait I'll teach you tomorrow but for now no questions " he said and cleaned himself with the tissue paper as he halfway cumed as she interrupted him and then again started jerking off to get rid of the remainder.

" You will come tomorrow "

" Y-Yessss I......w-will.....Ahhhh...Ahhh " He started to moan as he was near again.

" What are you doing Taehyung are you alright is something hurting " she said coming closer to the screen.

" N...N..No it's fucking gooood " he said after a lot of struggle.

" Is it so good that even if you are shouting like that you like it ?"

" It's something which makes you feel so good I guess you haven't had that as it's very delicious as well " he said smirking.

" Is it some kind of food then I must try, tell me what it is as I love to eat " she asked with a curious look.

" Y-yeahhhhh you will love to have it I'll give you don't worry just wait for to-tomorrow. Ahhhh Aaah "

He cumed at last with great pleasure which he was holding due to not able to complete it with her that evening due to Jungkook.

He looked down and thought that never had he ever cumed so much by just jerking off himself.

He started to pant very heavily as he was holding his breath for so long. He took some tissues and cleaned himself.

" Are you done now are you feeling good after growling like a wild bear " she asked.

" Umm yeah sure you helped to get it faster "

He smirked and thought what she is doing to him that he have to now do these things infront of her innocent eyes as he can't even wait for a moment after seeing her, but he'll make sure that she is no more innocent after tomorrow.

" Listen I don't understand even a little bit just come tomorrow and tell me what is that you were doing and let me have that tasty dish as well "

" Don't be selfish okay share with me as well " she said with a puppy face.

" Okay babygirl sure don't regret it afterwards because I can't stop myself anymore " He chuckled at her cuteness and then smirked after thinking what he will do with her the next day.

" Okay then goodnight Taehyung "

" Yeah bye baby " he said smiling and ended the call.

" I thought I'll never be able to see him but now I'm again going to meet him tomorrow " she thought and drifted to her dreamland.

She was so excited that day that she ate before Jungkook came home and also slept before meeting him first.

_____________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_____________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON ALL 😊