| 5 |

The Kiss

She woke up and stretched her hands and feet and then sqiunted her eyes because of the sun rays coming in the bedroom to balance the light.

She heard the sound of shower and thought maybe her daddy is in the bathroom. She got up and sat on the corner of the bed, after a minute she heard the door click sound.

Just when she looked up she saw her appa came out of the bathroom only with a towel wrapped.

God why didn't she think about that. She shouldn't have waited here to shower she should've gone in her room. She couldn't stop her eyes from staring his tonned abs and wet hair.

Her body is not in control of her but is in control of him. " Ahhhh " she screamed and went out of the room running.

I came out and saw her admiring me with her lustful eyes but she doesn't knows as she is very innocent and doesn't know much about these feelings

What intimacy and sex is she knows not more than something that it is needed in order to get a child.

" Ahh my innocent baby.... I'll make you wild someday " he said and chuckled.

She went out of the room screaming maybe because she was embarassed.

I laughed out loud so hard that my Head guard (Bam Bam) came inside thinking something happened to me.

He checked and then went out.

~♡~

They were having breakfast now and Y/n didn't even dared to look at Jungkook she kept eating until it was over and she rushed out of there.

" I need to take shower. My heart is beating like crazy and I'm sweating like there is no end, my cheeks are burning and I am feeling so hot like I am getting baked in the oven "

 My heart is beating like crazy and I'm sweating like there is no end, my cheeks are burning and I am feeling so hot like I am getting baked in the oven "

I went in the bathroom stripped myself and took a cold shower.

It was really relaxing for me as it helped me to calm down my body and also normalised the abnormal rate of my heart beat.

I went out to the closet and started wearing my innerwear. I was unable to clip my bra so I was trying because it was a new one.

Suddenly someone hooked it and I got shivers by the way he runned his hands on my bare back.

I turned back and saw daddy towering on me. His eyes had a different look which I couldn't make out. There was an unknown tension brewing in the room.

" Da-dad " she was stuttering

" Shhh angel " he said keeping his index finger on her lips.

Within a second he pinned my hands on the closet door and started kissing me. My heart beat was beating as if it was running a marathon.

He bit my lower lip and entered his toungue I was struggling to keep up with his pace as it was my first time something like this happened.

But damn I liked it and wanted him to never stop.

He then between the kiss said " Kiss me back y/n ". His voice was so deep that I could dive into it (*just kidding ).

I tried but actually I didn't know how to so I pushed him with my arms because he was getting mad at me for not kissing him back and so he was kissing me roughly and it was hurting a bit.

I said fidgeting with my fingers " Appa I don't know what you are asking me to do as you never taught me how to, and its hurting a bit so teach me and I'll be good at it "

I was so confused that why is he kissing like this because he never did it, we use to only kiss or peck each other but this time it was different and the tingling feeling in me was awesome I dont know how to describe it, no matter what I liked it.

" I'm sorry princess "

" It's okay appa don't be sad " she said cupping his face.

" I'll teach you and you'll be able to get better with experience " he said kissing her hand which was cupping his face

" Okay daddy then teach me at night because I'm getting late for my piano class "

" I'll teach you for sure " he said with his favourite smirk on his face.

I kissed him on the cheeks, wore my dress, waved at him and went out.

" Babygirl I'll make you an expert in kissing just like me " he said with a sly grin.

" But I need to control my horny ass as she is still not an adult " he said looking at the door.

" I think that this kiss wouldn't make me want more than that but help me to calm down or it would lead to something else .... ahh I don't know what I'm doing "

" I'll be late for office if I keep thinking about this so I better hurry " he walked out of the room.

He wouldn't be able to meet her until dinner time. He then got ready and before leaving for his office he peeped through his room and saw her playing the piano with her teacher Kai.

He didn't liked the way he was staring at her but he shrugged off those thoughts, smiled looking at her being happy playing that and left.

_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER 😅