| 22 |

Call me by my name

Jungkook snuggled his nose in the crook of her neck giving a sniff to inhale her pleasant incense. He looked straight into her dilated brown pupils gaining her attention he caressed his index finger down her face upto her lips and said in whispering manner " Didn't I said earlier I'M NOT YOUR MASTER  "

" Jung..k.. " she said in nervousness as his lips brushed by her plump ones. He traced her gaze which were looking down " Are you embarassed to call me by my name ?"
She looked up staring back at his dazzling orbs and replied " It just feels weird "
He tugged her hair strand which were falling on her face due to the sudden gush of wind from the massive balcony window, disturbing his view.

" You'll get used to it " he leaned back but still having the firm grip on her waist " If I hear the word MASTER again then I'll literally treat you as one of my slave " he whispered in her ears seductively with a sly smirk plastered on his face making her blood rush all the way up to her cheeks.

" Why are you so red ?" He walked back to her and started checking if her body temperature is normal by palming her forehead which made her flushed in shyness more. " Are you okay ?" He was truly very concerned looking at her state as if she got fever. He shook her a little by her shoulder and arched down to match her height making himself face to face her.

Her eyes got locked with him and before it could get much worse she pushed him with a firm pressure and sprinted away in the washroom. She was leaning on the locked door catching her breath. " Calm down y/n we need to get ready for the party "

There she was struggling with her flushed warm cheeks and throbbing heart and here in the bedroom the cause of all this was laughing and choking at her cuteness
" I so do love to tease her " saying that he made his way towards the closet.

She came out of the bathroom after shower  and walking like scaredy-cat with light tip toes to not face him again but all the precautions went into vain when she rushed towards the bed in excitement.

It was none other than a beautiful long gown prepared by her husband with a special note saying - 

Wear it and get ready in a jiffy
~ Jungkook

Jungkook was peeping from the closet looking at her read the note again and again and then back to adoring the dress and hugging it with utmost care and a huge smile.

After some minutes she was looking at her reflection with so much happiness as she didn't had to wear her childish clothes to a party but a beautiful yet elegant dress like other women. The wine colour of the dress was totally complementing her skin tone. Her hair falling upto her waist in smooth waves hiding the view of her back partially. The slit on the left leg starting from the mid thigh and ending up into the hemline forming a wave line was all in total looked like as if it was designed just for her.

Just as she was over admiring herself she felt warmth around her neck when she looked up on the reflection casted on the mirror she saw Jungkook snuggling into her neck. It looked as if he was just obsessed with smelling her every damn time.

Suddenly she felt his arm around her thin waist pulling her towards himself so close that she can feel his crotch on her butt as he was pressing her against it more and more.

While the couple were getting little intimate a sudden knock on the door created a pause to the blooming environment.

~♡~

Guys I couldn't write for so many months because I was just caught in my own life a little. I felt like I should update as it has been so long. I went to look for the comments where you people always appreciate me for my work and reading it makes me so happy but there are some people who like to just abuse to show their outrage for me not posting.

I hope so you all understand that disrespecting someone just because of your own self created so called anger has nothing to do with me but it's not even appreciable. Grow up don't act like an immature and learn to respect others and their privacy......

______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________