| 13 |

The Confession

" Get on your knees if you want me to feel the same thing as you " he said looking at her with his dark orbs.

" Taehyung but what should I do " she asked getting up from the bed and got on her knees on the floor and Taehyung was sitting on the bed manspreading.

" Just follow my lead " Taehyung said and bite his lips.

I took her hands and made her cup my junior. Her hand were so delicate just as I imagined.

Her innocent eyes staring at me. She was making me crazy just by touching my clothed dick.

She removed her hands but then I again placed it there. She was shy I guess. She started to roam her fingers on my crotch and it was killing me.

" Are you ready to do something for me ?" He asked flicking her chin.

" If it makes you feel great then I'll do " she said with an innocent smile.

I removed her hands and took off my underwear and my junior sprung out. She looked away in embarassment. It was her first time seeing something like this.

" Look here baby....it's alright " he said turning her head straight towards his crotch.

I placed her hands on it and made her give me gentle strokes on it. I leaned my head back and crumbled the duvet with my hands in pleasure she was doing such a good job with her hands.

I was shocked that it is her first time.

" Fuck... Lick it baby please " he said fisting up his fingers.

She looked down, removed her hands and fidgeted with her fingers.

" It's okay. Think of it as a lollipop and lick it " he said in an assuring way.

She leaned infront and stuck her tongue out. She then gave the tip some kitty licks and stopped again licking as doing it was weird for her.

" Taehyung it's not that sweet but kind of salty " she said looking away.

" It's okay if you don't like it. We can stop here there is no pressure, okay baby " he said and was trying to make her stand by holding her shoulders.

He stood up and was going to pull up his underpants but she stopped him from doing and made him sit on the bed again and she kneeled back on the cushion.

" I'll give it a try. Give me a chance please " she sid with a pout.

" But baby you are killing me every second and I can't bear it anymore it's like a torture to me " he said kissing his pout.

She got right back into it without saying anything and I was taken aback and started to lick the tip in a very teasing manner giving me kitty licks again and it was teasing me a lot.