| 12 |

Knock Knock
( Part 2 )

" Send the files to Mr. Park and get his sign on it as soon as possible " said Jungkook giving the files to his secretary.

" Yes sir I'll take my leave then "

" Okay let's see what my baby is up to " he said and picked up his phone.

I called her 4 times but she didn't picked up. I was tensed so I called my bodyguard (Bam Bam ) who takes care of her safety.

" Yes sir what may I help you with ?"

" Where is she? Why is she not picking up my call ?" He inquired with a dark tone.

" Sir I'll let you know just give me a second "

Bam Bam knocked but there was no response. So he asked the Head Maid but she replied, "Don't disturb them or else madam will get angry as they are engrossed in playing piano "

She thought because when she passed by she heard Taehyung giving her some techniques how she can improve more and y/n was playing it according to his instructions.

" Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that, I thought they were just chatting. I'll go back down then "

" Yeah please don't disturb them again "

" Actually Sir Kim Taehyung and Miss y/n is both engrossed in perfecting a song which Miss have learnt recently " he said on the call.

" Just inform her to call me back "

He knocked again but there was no response because inside the room Taehyung have switched on some soft romantic music so that outside they couldn't be able to hear them moan.

" Sir I knocked but there is no response actually the room is locked from inside and some music is been played so I don't think they will be able to listen "

" Don't do anything just wait there outside and just find the spare key and be ready I'll come soon " he said with rage in his eyes.

I thought that there is something fishy about both of them so I wanted to check it out myself because after Taehyung last visited there was lot of changes in her behaviour.

Like smiling and zoning out when I asked her about him when we were having breakfast.

She didn't even mention about him coming. It is totally surprising as she would immediately call and tell me whenever anyone came to the house even though the guards update me.

" Okay sir be safe " Bam Bam said and the call ended.

Jungkook ended the call and was about to get up from his seat when his secret agent knocked the door and came inside panting heavily.

" Sir it's a really big news you should know " she said panting.

" Damn it just spit out I'm already so stressed " he said banging his hand hard on the table due to frustration.

" Sir you remember you gave me a pendant some months back witch you and said that it belonged to Miss when you found her on the bridge to find out about her family background "

" So what about that ?" He asked with a little calm tone.

" Sir I found out who her parents are "

" Who are they. Just spill out " he said being impatient.

" She is a Mafia Queen of Italy as she is the only heir of him alive as you killed his son some years back "

" What do you mean? Don't say anything just to launder money from me. If it's not true I'll kill you and your family here right now "

" Sir I'm sure. I guarantee I'm not at all lying and it's a fact. Sir I can swear on my life " she said sweating due to his intimidating character.

" Prove it then " he said coming closer to her.

" Sir when I tried to find about the pendant through various sources of mine I got to know that this was designed and made by Choi for her daughter when she was born. There was CHOI engraved inside the pendant. I could think of no one other than CHOI WOOSHIK, the murderer of your parents "

" But the pendant couldn't be opened then how could it be possible " he asked with a confused face.

" I took it to the best jewellery handler in Seoul and got to know the mystery about the pendant that when the pendant comes in contact with heat it opens up from the back and it's made only in Italy "

" Show me then " he said and sat on his arm chair.

Lisa started rubbing the pendant in her palms and there was click sound and it opened into two parts.

" The spy who works in Italy to keep track of all Choi's actions, illegal drug deals and murders for you, I assigned him this job to keep track of him some weeks ago regarding this pendant and he found out the same pendant worn by Choi's wife. So when they were sleeping the agent found out that inside the pendant there was picture of baby Miss y/n with her parents "

Jungkook wasn't at all interested in what she was talking he just wanted to clear that she's not his daughter at all cost.

" See sir this is the picture. Now you can't say that you don't believe me. He also got to know that due to some mishap y/n died which was a fake body brought by his chief secretary even though she was alive and safe with you "

" So she is the daughter of my parents murderer. Why it always happens with me? Why me Lord ? Why ?" He said with his mixed feelings of hatred and disappointment.

" There is also a good news that Choi will be going to Paris for some weapons deal so we are all clear to attack him. After killing his son 5 years back this is the only chance we have when the murderer gets out of his den after that incident " she said closing the locket and keeping it back in the velvet box.

" Why everyone whom I love the most and are closest to me leaves me alone to suffer "

A tear dropped from his eyes thinking that he killed his love's brother and her father made him an orphan at such a young age

" Sir what should we do your people are waiting for your response " she asked waiting for him to reply.

" Your father made his men rape my mother in front of everyone and left her to die when I was not home and found out her taking her last breath and uttering the word CHOI. Also made my dad die in a car accident after some years. From that day I thought of ruining the whole world of this Choi. When I was legally announced the heir of our clan I started to do everything possible to accomplish my revenge " he said and threw the glass of water on the floor.

" You made my happy family a living hell then how can I keep your daughter happy I'll make her life worse than hell and I swear it on my dead parents. Jisoo noona was the only one I had as a guardian " he slided off everything from his table and it all fell down with a thud.

" Kill him as brutally as he did with my parents. Don't even show a bit of mercy to him. No matter how much I loved you y/n but now I can't love you the same. Now you will see the revenge of the young boy whose parents were killed brutally, who became an orphan and was left alone in this evil world " he said clenching his fists.

" What a destiny my parent's killer's daughter is my love "

He laughed like a maniac and fell on his knees and after a moment after wheeping a little thinking about all these he took out his gun, wore his coat and drove off to his home.

_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________

Hope you like it and I'll try to update soon. Suggest me if anything you don't like.