| 20 |

Am I Dreaming ?

It has been a week now and my legs are back to normal as the wound has mostly healed. I had completed my homework and was waiting for Jungkook to come back home as I have to sign some of my school documents which will be required for my exams starting from next week.

It was getting too late and I was getting too bored waiting for him in the living room alone. I just leaned my head back on the couch and while looking at the magnificent chandelier I started humming a song to engage myself into something.

But then what happened I don't know as I woke up from sleep rubbing my eyes the place was filled with sun rays. I looked outside the huge glass windows of the balcony it was already morning and the sun has risen up. I thought I took a five minutes nap but in reality I slept the whole night.

I was trying to make out things clear in my mind but couldn't remember anything except the thing that I was waiting for him in the living room. I was too engrossed in it that I didn't even see where I was laying at that moment. As I became too frustrated due to this I threw myself back on the couch but instead I landed on a hard rock surface.

I tried to think how did my soft comfy couch became so hard. My eyes landed on the ceiling and it looked different from the ones in the hall. My instincts automatically made me turn my head to side and I looked at the balcony again. That moment I understood where I was and yeah as thought it was Jungkook's room.

I turned my head back and it was his chest on which I just plopped. As you know how ' lucky ' I am so yeah he was all awake and looking at me straight into my eyes.

I smiled nervously and turned back my head and was ready to rush out from the bed but he held my waist and turned me over in a blink of an eye. Now I was under him with widened eyes as I believe he'll punish me for real this time for distributing his sleep.

He didn't uttered a word rather was just staring at my eyes. I was just following his eyes wherever it travelled to and now his eyes trailed down to my nose. I was trying to understand what he wants but then he placed his nose tip with mine and thus his forehead was also attached to mine.

My heartbeat became abnormal and it felt like I'm gonna faint from the hotness I was feeling from inside. " Am I Dreaming ?" I pinched myself " No it's real is he going to kiss and confess me like that night that again " I was busy talking to myself mentally but I snapped out of it soon as I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

My pupils dilated due to the sudden contact. I looked at him and saw his eyes closed calmly. He just placed his lips on mine without doing anything. I pressed my lips more to his unknowingly.

She had actually fallen for him already from the past years but as always she neglected those feelings firstly, because she didn't know it was true love and secondly, she believed him to be his father and thus, didn't wanted to feel something more for her father. But after the reveal it all changed but still she has no clue about it or to say the truth trying to deny the fact.

He opened his eyes and his orbs weren't dark as it used to be these days but rather like those which showed love and care for me like before. We both were staring at eachother but the staring contest didn't last long as he leaned back and got up from me.

I had already woken up early today so I was just admiring y/n who was all snuggled into my chest

I had already woken up early today so I was just admiring y/n who was all snuggled into my chest. I was just looking at her like that for quite some minutes trying to figure out why she has to bear my hatred just because of her dad. I was about to get up from bed cursing myself for hurting her mentally without any reason when she got up looking at the room all confused.

I just chuckled silently from behind knowing that she's trying to figure out how she came here. She landed on my chest suddenly and I felt blood rush into all parts of my body due to the sensation.

I was trying to control myself but then my eyes got in contact with hers and before I could do anything she tried to leave but I made her lay down on the bed with me hovering on top.

My eyes landed on her lips which were now too close to mine so I just wanted to kiss it like before but I heard a noise from within " Jungkook don't her father killed your parents and now it's your time to hurt his daughter. You shouldn't give in anymore " my brain said to me but I ignored for the first time and pressed my lips on hers.

" Screw it all I can't bear it anymore because it's killing me from within and it's me who is getting hurt the most " she pressed her lips more on me and I just smiled.

" It's not my fault that I picked her up from the bridge that night and then fell in love. I didn't do it knowingly neither it's her fault for being that Choi's daughter then why do we both have to go through all this. I just wanted to marry her and stay with her happily with my kids and now I'm going to to make that dream come true soon " my heart replied to the brain.

I deepened the kiss more and thought that she might feel uncomfortable due to my unpredictable sudden changes in my behaviour so I leaned back trying to take things slowly. I was laughing from inside looking at her dumbfounded face ' cute ' I thought.

" Why were you waiting for me for so late " I asked her taking off my shirt.

She looked so red and all flustered due to what happened right now and me standing naked chested made her cheeks go hot as fire. " I-I teacher gave me paper t-oo take sign from y-ou "

She couldn't take her eyes off him and was feeling so hot than she ever felt. She felt like she is in a pit of volcanoes. " Angel I already signed it get up from the bed now and shower first "

She couldn't stop blushing as he was talking to her like he used to before but she thought that what if he again changes back his mood like before all cold, grumpy and angry. She asked taking a deep breath to him" B-bu-t aren't you going to shower now ?"

I chuckled and walked towards the bed where she was sitting. I sat infront of her and raising her chin with my index finger I said " Won't mind if you join me there wifey "

She kept her hands on her thumping chest. She pushed him away from her and ran out of the room because if she stayed there anymore then she wouldn't be conscious anymore due to the butterflies her husband was giving her early in the morning.

Jungkook went to take a shower feeling so happy again as her dear little y/n was happy. He realised it that he can never hurt her rather he would die than see her cry because of him. He made his mind of making things normal with her again and finding that Choi soon and showing him the door to hell.

Y/n was sitting in the couch catching for her breath. She felt as if was a dream of her but was happy to know that it happened in reality. She cupped her warm cheeks with her hands and giggled thinking about the kiss. She was about to go to the kitchen when the telephone in the living room started to ring.

She went closer to it and picked it up saying " Hello may I know who I'm speaking to ?"

It was all silent for a moment so she thought of keeping the phone down back but then she heard a man's voice " Y/n listen to me I know you hate me but I'll clear everything out so just come to the central park on the last day of your exams after it ends "

" But who are you Mr. I can't recognise you ?"

" Your dad dear I'll will be waiting for you so come soon my daughter "

______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________