| 6 |

The Exploration
( Part 1 )

I got over with my piano classes and Sir ( Kai ) left after I thanked him

I plopped myself on the sofa relaxing my body it felt damn good after 2 hrs of sitting straight.

It was evening and the sun has almost set down.

I was watching television and I heard a knock as I knew daddy won't come this soon I didn't mentioned it and continued watching as the guards will take care of it.

Just then someone snatched the remote and changed the channel.

I was ready to beat the shit out of him who dared to do that but when I saw him I just freezed there incapable of doing nothing.

I saw a young man who was so handsome that couldn't stop but to stare at him shamelessly.

He looked so unrealistic and looked so alluring.

He had a boxy smile, perfect face, tonned abs which can be seen through the opened chest buttons of his shirts and veins in his hands were perfectly defined.

I was ready to break all the rules made by daddy after seeing him.

I couldn't stop my self from getting hypnotised by him. I couldn't get control of my own body.

Everything just freezed around me. I was just staring and admiring him. We couldn't break our eye contact we kept staring each other.

Every second was like forever. It felt like he was always mine and I was always his.

I never ever met him but it felt like we had a connection made from the second our eyes met.

He was giving me the same vibes just like me. I could see through his eyes that we both were craving for each other.

It doesn't matter for how long you meet that person.

Time is not the factor when you meet the love of you life for whom you were waiting for.

What matters is the bell inside us which rings when we get in contact to the person who is made for us.

It's really hard to find such things nowadays but it's not even impossible.

She didn't even once thought about the consequences that what will happen when Jungkook will find out about them.

I was just busy admiring his beauty when he snapped his fingers and I came back to my senses.

He just gave me a very different look but I liked how he was scanning me from top to bottom.

I didn't even felt even a little bit of discomfort. But then he cleared his throat and we became serious.

Continuation next part.

Sorry for short update....😔