| 11 |

Knock Knock
( Part 1 )

Y/n woke up and went to Jungkook's room as they didn't talked for the whole day yesterday which was the first time ever incident in her life.

He was not there so she went to the study room.

" Appa why didn't you woke me up it's so late ?" She asked with a pouty face.

" Hmmm " he just hummed as he thought that she was acting weird from that evening so he was giving her some space maybe because she doesn't feels good staying in the the mansion the whole day.

" Daddy are you mad at your cute little daughter ?" She went and sat on his lap and hugged him and he also hugged her back.

" How can I be when she is so adorable " he said and kissed her on the forehead.

" Aww appa my heartbeat just stopped for a moment " she said keeping her hands on her chest.

" For real ? " He asked.

He started to tickle her and she was wiggling here and there on his lap as she can't handle it any more and they were laughing a lot.

Seeing that moment made him think that she is the only reason for his happiness existing in this world.

Later they had breakfast together. He feeded her and ate as well and they were back to their normal life as they had. Laughing, eating, talking and playing together.

~♡~

It was evening now and Jungkook as usual was still in his office. Y/n was watching Minions on the television.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat thinking who he was

He is the second human being in my life whose knock on the door makes me so happy.

I rushed to the door as I knew who it was and to my prediction he was Mr. Kim Taehyung wearing a black jacket, white shirt with three buttons undone, black pants, hair falling down on his forehead which made him look more sexy.

" Will you continue to admire or invite me in ?" He said eyeing her up to down.

She flinched and came to reality and then said, " Ohh yess.... Please come in "

" What were you up to ?"

" Nothing just was practicing some piano notes before but now was watching Minions " she said and giggled.

" Ahh great.... would like to play for me a little " he asked being excited.

" Umm I'm not that great but since you are requesting I'll try my best " she said and walked upstairs with him following her.

She started to play and Taehyung was just admiring her playing the beautiful notes on the piano.

She had total concentration and dedication towards it. The song ended and Taehyung appreciated her talent by clapping for her.