| 4 |

The Truth

I wanted to talk to her but I needed to go as I had a really important meeting for a drug deal which I forgot.

I came to check her and saw her sleeping while hugging the squishy rabbit which I gave her on her 13th birthday. " She is such a baby " I went out and called the house keepers in my study room.

" Did she ate her dinner ?"

" No sir she didn't had anything from the morning " said the head Maid who also took care of Jungkook since childhood so he calls her Ajhumma ( older woman with respect )

"How can you let her do that ?" He asked with a calming tone.

Another maid said," Sorry master, I tried, but.." jk slapped her in no time for cutting him in between.

" You would have just fucking told me. What would have happened if I didn't asked. She would have slept being hungry.
NOW GO AWAY " he shouted and went to his baby's room.

" Princess wake up " he said with love.

" Ummm ...WHO DARES TO WAKE ME UP !!" She said being annoyed at that person.

" It's me, your appa " he said and thought how she talks like a boss to others.....he thought he was dreaming. He giggled a little on her behaviour.

" Just go away from here I don't want to talk to you " she said looking the other way.

" But... " She didn't let her complete.

" You are a murderer...you lied to me that you are a normal businessman for so many years " she said and started crying a lot.

" Princess it's not like that appa doesn't kills innocent people. I punish them who are as evil that you're innocent heart can't even think of "

" People who don't obey my orders or break rules made by me they need to pay for that. They are just people who hurt and kill innocent ones. They deserve to die due to their evil doings " he said looking down.

" But still you kill them so it doesn't matter what are they... because I care about you daddy, you killing humans I could have never ever imagined "

" He was crying and asking for forgiveness. Couldn't you just give him a warning and leave him " she said being all disappointed on her dad.

" He broke my rule y/n. There are certain orders which you need to follow when working under a Mafia "

" But you broke my trust. What about that ?"

" He killed an innocent girl just because his father was not able to pay the debt. Now you tell me how should I leave him when he didn't abide by the rules of not hurting any innocent human beings ?"

" But..." She didn't had anything to say after hearing him out.

" It is my job and I also have to do what I have been taught by my father. If we don't then they will never fear their Boss and continue to do thing of their own interest "

" Can't you stop doing this ?" She asked looking at him.

" I didn't wanted to as well, but...."He started crying as he was hurt and scared that now what y/n will do after knowing what he does .

For the first time she saw Jungkook crying

" Appa don't cry my heart aches when I see you like this " I also started to cry but then appa wiped my tears and his as well

" It is our family tradition y/n and I can't disobey my father who was everything for me....never in this life "

" Even though I don't want to I have to do as my opinion doesn't matters and that's why I had to become a mafia and now I'm a Mafia King "

" Sorry appa I didn't meant to be like that it's just that I couldn't handle the fact what I witnessed "

" Never leave me or go away from me baby I won't be able to live because you are my only family left in this dark and lonely world" he said hugging her.

" Also promise me that you'll never get closer to any man other than me " he said and looke at her for her to answer.

" I promise daddy that I'll only be with you and love only you. I'll never leave you ever daddy " I gave a sudden peck on his cheeks I don't know why I felt the urge to do so.

" I just was scared for you because I don't want you to be in danger "

" Don't worry for the time I'm with you and you with me nobody can ever hurt us because we are each others....."

" STRENGTH " both of them said together and giggled.

There was a sudden sound of thunder and y/n being a scary baby clinged to jungkook. The mood of the room was little tensed now.

I was not prepared for the sudden lap hug. She hugged me like a koala and I couldn't control myself.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her plump lips which were tempting me. I could see a red tint on her cheeks maybe she feels for me but isn't aware of that.

But I'll make her aware of that....and he smirked.

" Omg why do I always embarrass myself. Why does my cheeks heat up when appa kisses me and feel weird "She mentally slapped herself and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

Later they ate together and then cuddled together and slept well. She then murmured while sleeping " I missed his touch so much...omg what am I saying, just sleep y/n "

_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________