| 14 |

Miss Choi ?

" Hyung I can e-explain. Jus-st calm down " he said standing up from the bed and made y/n also stand behind him.

" You just shut up Taehyung or I will just kill you without even thinking that you are hyung's ( Namjoon ) brother " he said with his venomous looking eyes of hatred and anger.

At the mean time y/n started wearing her dress which were lying down on the floor as she was just in her undies and hid behind Taehyung grabbing his arms.

She was so scared that she didn't even looked at Jungkook.

She kept crying thinking about the basement incident as how ruthlessly he killed the man for not abiding by his rule now what will happen when she had broken his rule by getting this much close to another man and not telling him about a single thing.

" Has hyung arrived ?" He asked Bam Bam not even looking at her.

" No sir I called him and told him to come here but he said it would take him 5 minutes to reach " he answered.

" Leave his arm and come infront y/n " he ordered.

" Hyung please don't scare her just talk to me " he said taking small steps forward.

" Are you willing to die even though I'm controlling myself ?" He said shoving his gun in his back pocket.

" I love her please just accept the fact. I agree that I was kind of a playboy before but after meeting her I have totally changed. I'll always be loyal to her and truly love her forever " he said in a pleading manner.

" Even though you change you still can't be with her. JUST MOVE AWAY I NEED TO TALK TO HER " He shouted at him.

Taehyung kneeled down and started to plead him. The scene made y/n more terrified as she was just getting flashback of Jungkook shooting the man who was also pleading for forgiveness like Taehyung.

She suddenly ran and kneeled infront of Taehyung.

" Pl-e-ease don't do anything to him. I never demanded you for anything and had always obeyed you. Considering that please leave him I'll never do such thing again please. Daddy please don't h-hurt him " she said joining her hands.

" Have you lost your mind. Do you think I care about your shitty love story. No miss Choi y/n "

" C-Choi ?" She repeated the name again as she couldn't understand.

He ignored her and said, "Taehyung that evening when you came I felt something fishy and that's why I gave you a warning to stay away from her but I think it didn't made any change as after that also you're doing such shit here "

" Hyung I tried not to meet or talk to her but I couldn't. I can't stay away from her at all. I felt like I was dying. Please understand " he said looking down.

" THEN DIE FOR REAL " Jungkook yelled and tok out his gun again from his back and aimed his gun at Taehyung as he couldn't bear it anymore to see the daughter of the murderer alive having a shitty love story with Taehyung.

" No please appa don't do that " She pulled his arms down with all her strength, her hands were shaking in fear.

" Do you wanna die in his place. I don't have any problem you both can choose that whose gonna get ready to leave this world and sacrifice for their love " he said with a psychic chuckle.

Both were shocked on Jungkook's statement as saying that he will kill Taehyung can still be taken but him saying that he will kill his precious daughter whom he loved the most in whole world and the only person whom he cared for is now ready to shoot her was unbelievable for both the youngsters.