| 21 |

I'm not your Master

" Your dad dear I'll be waiting for you so come soon my daughter "

She quickly put back the phone in its place when she heard him coming downstairs.

" What happened ? You look like you saw a ghost " he said and chuckled mentally going towards the dining hall to have breakfast. " Don't you have to go to school today for your final exams ?"

She came out of her conflicting thoughts when he questioned her with just a nod thinking it was just a prank call. So she just shrugged her shoulders and thought of not giving it any importance as all it matters now is to give her exams and get good grades. They had their breakfast and now were on the way to her school.

" Best of luck " he said and drove past her without even waiting for her reply which made her pout in disappointment as he always used to give her a good luck hug before going but she thought maybe he is still not over the fact of her being a Choi.
" I don't know what's wrong with him. Sometimes he's all affectionate and then all of a sudden becomes cold like an iceberg " she scoffed and was about to walk towards the examination hall when someone twirled her around.

" You scared me " kissing her on her forehead he hugged her and said
" Sorry Angel I just wanted to tease you but seeing at your pout I had to run back to you " she looked at him " Master you shoul.... mmm " before she could talk anymore he kissed her. She pushed him a little away being shy " You should leave now Maste.... mmm " again he kissed her and her face was burning feeling hot.

" I told you call me something else but not MASTER if you say it one more time then I'll kiss you again " she just smiled shyly not able to meet his eyes and then with last hug they parted and she went in.

The exam ended for today and she was waiting outside for someone in excitement but fell on the ground when a certain someone screamed closer to her eardrums.
" Jackson you are so mean " he just giggled and squeezed her cheeks as he was so excited to meet her best friend. Well they met some weeks back in school office after her wedding with Jungkook so he knows that Jungkook was not her biological father but her husband now.

" Your daddy is so hot " he said with admiring eyes thinking about Jungkook
" Will you stop it. He's not my dad but my lawfully wedded husband " she gave him the most disgusting look because he always drooled at Jungkook's looks and aura.
" Well I meant a different daddyyyy you dumbass "

She gave her a shut the fuck look and rolled her eyes back in annoyance.

" Why are you so irritated, I bet by his built he must have screwed you good on your wedding night "

" Yes he did " I replied thinking about how my life changed that night which made me shiver but today morning's events flashed which made me blush thinking now everything will be okay and all it need is time for him to adapt to it

" Yes he did " I replied thinking about how my life changed that night which made me shiver but today morning's events flashed which made me blush thinking now everything will be okay and all it need is time for him to adapt to it. " Wow my bestie is no more a virgin " he shouted in excitement jumping like a rabbit and I was trying my best to make him shush.

I dragged him out of the school gate and he gave me his bitchy look as always. " Are you seriously out of your mind ?" he looked so confused right now so I explained him everything about his misunderstanding.
" Don't say you haven't even gave him a head yet " she was looking at him with the most innocent eyes.

" How did I forget you are dumb. I meant didn't you even gave him a blow job yet " that word made me recall my past doings and I felt so guilty to ever try that stunt.

Don't think about your past y/n. Forget about Taehyung it was all a mistake now you only need to focus on making Jungkook happy whose life was destroyed by your father.

" Hey are you okay ?" he asked and I nodded. " Don't worry I'll help you spice things in your married life because how dumb you are I guess you'll never initiate something first " I simply just nodded again biting my bottom lips.

" Well baby girl your daddy's here to pick you up " he said pointing towards the black luxurious car driving towards them. The tires screeched and the car halted right infront of me. " Hop in princess " he said lowering the window and smiling at Jackson who looked so excited to get to see his heavenly looks after so long.

" Bye hyung "

Jungkook made an awful face as always by the name he called him. " I'm not your hyung " he replied with disgust even though he likes the guy and trusts him with y/n more than any of her friends.
" Whatever bye for now " he answered rolling back the black tinted window glass up only to hear " I'll meet you tomorrow hyung " which made him chuckle.

~♡~

She was studying for her last exam and constantly she was trying hard not to fall asleep as she was tired from not getting enough sleep from two weeks. " Here drink some coffee and get some rest it's already 5 in the morning " he slided the cup to her side and went in the washroom giving her a full morning view of his bare tanned back.

I should concentrate on my exams because this view can be seen anytime.

she thought and giggled gulping down the drink which made her relax.

Her exams went well and after hugging her friends Jackson, Nayeon and Irene she rushed in the car.

~♡~

" We have a party tonight so get ready in an hour " he said and walked out of the bathroom.

" But you didn't told me beforehand and I have nothing prepared " she sighed in disappointment. " Half of the closet is filled with stunning dresses so I don't understand where is the problem " rolling his sleeves he asked.

" But those dresses are not.... Ummm Master you won't understand " she looked down and was busy in her thoughts when she felt a swift push on her body and was in a second squished on the wall.

Jungkook snuggled his nose in the crook of her neck giving a sniff to inhale her pleasant incense. He looked straight into her dilated brown pupils gaining her attention he caressed his index finger down her face upto her lips and said in whispering manner " Didn't I said earlier I'M NOT YOUR MASTER  "

As promised I updated on the 25th of March.

______________________________
_______________________________

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

_______________________________