| 8 |

The Exploration
( Part 3 )

Taehyung entered the meeting room and saw Jungkook instructing one of his men to bring some file which he didn't brought with himself.

Taehyung really wanted to meet her so he tried not to make it obvious and said that , " Hyung I'm off as I'm going to meet my friend. If you don't have any work for me then I'll leave "

" Okay have fun " said Namjoon waving at him.

" If you are going out then bring the file from my house it won't take that long " Jungkook said looking at him.

" Of course, I'll go then " He said with excitement even though he wanted he couldn't hide it and it was quite enough for Jungkook to see.

" Something's up with him. I mean how can he agree to do such thing which he was denying some days back saying that we made him a deliveryman. I need to find out because it doesn't looks good to me " Jungkook thought looking at his disappearing figure from the office.

He rushed off and drove down to jk 's house. He was so hyped up because he will get to meet her for whom he was longing every day.

I entered the living room and saw her watching television as usual with her sexy outfit as last time

He again went and snatched the remote. She was made as hell but all her anger faded away and a smile gave way when her eyes met with his.

" What a surprise. I thought that I'll never be able to meet you " she said all smiling.

" I missed y-ou as well " he said rubbing his nape in nervousness.

" Oh well come sit here till she brings the file from the room it will take her some time as she has grown old " she said with a chuckle.

" Alright, you know I want to say something which I couldn't last time " he said settling down on the couch.

" What ?"

" You look good in this attire. It's my type. I mean you are beautiful a-and attractive as well " he said staring at her.

" I also w-wanted to tell y-y-ou that you a-are h-an-dsome a-a-as well " she said stuttering a bit and playing with her fingers.

As she was hella shy and was getting hot after seeing him. She couldn't get hold of herself.

He was looking so hot today that it was making her weak for him.

" But why I'm stuttering " she thought and bit her lower lips and hung her head down leaving a sigh as she was thinking that why do she got nervous when someone touches her like this.

She doesn't know why but she was liking the way he touched her. She didn't felt uncomfortable she wanted him to touch her more but she was shy to ask him to do so.

As she was hanging her head down her cleavage was visible and Taehyung was getting hard after every second was passing.

" Is this innocent looking girl trying to seduce me by doing all this. She succeeded though as I don't fuck just any girls " he was questioning himself.

" But yeah she was up to my standards as I liked girls like her who are cute, hot and sexy at the same time. Whatever it is I don't care whether she is hyung's daughter or not I met my childhood love and I'm not gonna go away from her again " he answered back to his questions.

He moaned in pain when his member hardened and started to twitch.

I pulled her by her arms and she landed with her soft hands on my bare chest and I kissed her.

It was such a sweet kiss I had after a long time but I ignored those feelings and let those thoughts taken over by lust.

I thought she would push me back but she didn't and let me do whatever I wanted to.

" Kiss me back " he demanded but she was just looking at him with a blank face.

" I don't know how to ...I'm sorry " she said looking down.

" It's nothing to be sorry about don't worry I'll teach you " he said with a smirk.

" She is just so innocent maybe she has never explored herself or her needs as she is old enough now for these thing but maybe because of hyung she isn't able to understand these kinds of feelings as she was given homeschooling with the most required education and not something about Love, relationship, romance and all that stuffs which we learn while growing up in school "

" She needs to explore the world other than being caged in the world inside the mansion but I can't do anything as she doesn't belongs to me and neither I'm her guardian " he thought with a little disappointment.

I again started kissing her I bit her bottom lips and entered my tongue feeling each and every corner of her mouth and dominating her every moves.

It felt so majistic which I couldn't deny. She wrapped her hand suddenly on my neck. I brushed my hands up inside her top and started to feel her bare body.

We were so much into it that we didn't care that there were maids and guards there.

I motioned her to keep doing what I was doing with her lips and soon she started to kiss me back her pace was slow but she managed to make up.

I then pulled her and made her sit on my lap I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her eyes to see if she wanted it or not or if she was uncomfortable but what I saw was that her eyes were just filled with wild lust.

" Good baby girl enjoys it " I thought and pulled her on to my lap.

Just as she kept her butt on my crotch ohh I groaned in pleasure. I made her grind on my dick by motioning her in circular direction by my hands on her waist.

I unclipped her bra and groped her left breast and she moaned which made me more crazy then I did the same with other one as well and she threw her head back in pleasure.

We were moaning just by touching eachother don't know what would happen if we had sex.

Just as I was about to suck her boobies my cell started to ring and the caller's ID was showing Jungkook hyung.

___________________________

Continuation next part