64. More Punishment

This chapter is dedicated to Anon, with thanks for supporting me on Patreon. I'm amazed by how many people want to see more of this story now!

I woke up slowly, sucking on my pacifier. A smile spread across my face as I woke. I felt so rested, so calm, that it was hard to think of anything else. I noticed the gentle purr of the engine, and the softness of a pillow placed between my head and the headrest. I noticed that my diaper was wet as well; a bulk and weight between my legs even if it was no longer warm. That would explain why I had slept so well.

It took a couple of minutes for the realisation to drift through to my brain. I was in the car, with a wet diaper and a pacifier in my mouth. It felt so natural that I didn't see right away how unusual this situation was. I'd wet myself, and Lindy was sure to tease me; but she must already know. I remembered sitting at a table, Mum had said she wanted privacy to talk to Lindy, and she'd pressed the button on that Mister Tunes thing. I hadn't even been able to think about it.

"Oh, looks like baby Sally is awake." I turned my head to see Mum beside me. She was smiling, and didn't turn away from the road ahead. "I wasn't sure how long it would take you. How are you feeling now?"

"You made me..." I still couldn't believe it. This wasn't Lindy feeding her need for revenge, or just toying with me because she could. It was Mum who'd decided to make me wet myself. I'd trusted her so much that I hadn't thought twice about letting her have that thing, and she'd used it at practically the first opportunity. In front of my sister, as well. Neither of them would be in any doubt that it worked.

"I wanted to know that you were being completely honest with us, baby. And now I know that you were, you don't need to worry about any of those things for the rest of the day. Let Mummy take care of everything."

You could have fried eggs on my face now. I'd never blushed so much in my life. I was completely helpless; a baby now, and I couldn't stop this. This was my punishment, and somehow it was something I could enjoy at the same time. Maybe it was that I didn't have to worry about my duties to the team, to my friends, or my family. Maybe it was not having to take responsibility for everything, and knowing that nobody needed my help right now. But this was kind of relaxing. Sure, I felt like everyone would be staring at me as soon as we got out of the car, and I knew that Lindy was laughing. But in some esoteric way none of that was my problem. I couldn't stop it, so it was just a thing that happened.

I was starting to realise that almost my whole life, I'd been building this cage of what everyone expected of me, and what I could do to make life better for everyone I knew. And suddenly, having no choice meant that all those rules didn't apply. I was free to do what Mummy told me. Perhaps that was what I had felt in a dream months before; that was the real reason I had wanted to be a baby. I understood it now, and it was a huge relief.

I could probably get out of this, I thought. Like before, Mum had told me that I could say it was too much. I wasn't sure if that still applied to punishments for things that I had actually done, but I didn't care. I'd first thought that I could make Lindy wet the bed once; that once I had diapers available I could find out how it felt to wear one, and it would soon become clear that she didn't actually need them. But I'd gotten carried away, and put her through a drawn-out wave of embarrassment that got even more intense when she started trying to get revenge. Every time I'd thought about it recently, I hadn't been able to put that guilt out of my mind. Now I was getting the punishment I deserved, and maybe I could stiop feeling bad about it then.

I realised a moment later that the car wasn't surrounded by the engines of an army of motorists. I had no idea what time it was, but we were in a rural area, with tree branches occasionally tapping against the windows where they hadn't been properly cut back. I looked out of the windows, looking for any hint that could tell me how much of the day I had missed. Somehow, that bothered me more than having control of my bladder taken away. I needed to know whatI was missing.