John

TW: Graphic scenes ahead

We make our way to the Olushola hall on the third floor, John's hand grabs mine, it's soft and firm, a nice familiar chill goes up my body, his perfect light brown eyes stare down at me. 

'Do you want to leave here?' he asks pleadingly batting his perfect eyelashes at me, I oblige almost immediately.

'Good girl'

I giggle.

Only for you.

I lead him to a dark cold class, John lifts me and places me on the nearest desk and asks if he can kiss me. I nod like a starved animal before his soft pink lips envelope mine, his hand cups my face, while the other lingers on my breast, he massages it gently, and I let out an array of moans, while shivering.

We're both panting as he manages to remove my bra under my shirt, he immediately goes to my nipple and pinches it, I let out another moan and he shushes me.

He starts to unbutton my shirt but I stop him, he bends his head to the side in confusion and I tell him I don't want to take off any of my clothes, he continues unbothered to unbutton my shirt, I try to push him away but to no avail, I kick his stomach but he doesn't move an inch, he rips my shirt and I'm completely naked from the waist up.

Oh My God

My adrenaline surges and I manage to get free, I couldn't leave half naked so I take my torn shirt and drape it around my chest.

I see two boys, a tall brown one and a stocky fairer one, John finally makes it out of the class and he runs towards me, I tell the boys to help me then I hear his voice.

Blood of Jesus.

'Big E, come help me show this idiot why person no dey use temple boys play' he says with a toothy grin.

The stocky fair one grabs my hand and the other guy moves to make it free.

'Tomisan mind yourself, you fit join or commot, use brain' The guy retreats and walks away.

I squirm in the E guy's grip, I look at him pleadingly, but he only scoffs.

'Proud bitch' he says pushing me into the class I try to punch and kick but he catches my hand and ties them to my back with his tie, getting loose was impossible as the knot was expertly tied.

I start to recite a bible verse, I was shaking, I knew exactly what was going to happen. This wasn't how my first time should be.

John comes in between my legs tearing open a condom 'Please someone help me!' I scream, my lungs burning. That earns me a painful slap on the cheek from John. Tears sting my eyes and stream down my face.

The fair guy snickers.

He takes my tie that was on the floor and ties my right leg to the leg of the desk, as he moves for the right, I manage to knee him in his crotch earning me another slap on the face.

'Fucking bastard' he groans as he massages his groin area.

'You no fit leave here, abi you wan carry table run dey go?' John laughs while undoing his belt buckle, I whimper.

This amuses him further as he spreads my skirt upwards and tears my underwear stuffing it into my mouth.

I feel my tears drip down my jaw and unto the locker as Johns groans and thrusts reverberate behind me, I squeeze my eyes tightly and count to a hundred.

John lets the other guy have his turn with me, when they'd had their fill, John unties me and leaves.

I pass out.