Rumors

Timilehin

I stare into the dark television screen, scraping my nearly empty ice-cream bowl.

Nepa had just taken light and I had sat in the same position for almost 10 minutes.

My mind was blank, just empty.

'Guy, Tomi and I are going to the beach' Malik casually states from the living room entrance.

'Calm' I say standing up to go to the kitchen.

Hearing his name was like someone stabbing me in the heart.

Which kind of jazz did this boy use for me?
We weren't even dating, just small kiss and I'm already feeling like this.

'Do you want to follow us?' Malik asks coming into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

'I don't know' I say, rinsing the bowl I'd just eaten out of.

'Disgor' he calls me snatching the bowl before using a sponge to wash the inside.

'I was just tired ah' I scoff rolling my eyes.

'So are you coming or not?' he asks.

I contemplate.

'Come jor' he says, 'And wear something sexy so that Tomisan will regret his whole existence' he says smirking.

'And everyone is going to be there, and I mean everyone' he continues wiggling his eyebrows.

I sigh, Malik had given me the lowdown on the curly haired girl Apparently Sarah and Tomi used to date each other and when people had seen them talking and giggling they had assumed that the 'it' couple was back again.

At this point, that was their problem, I was going to live my best sexy life like Malik had suggested.

'Fine' I accept rolling my eyes.

'Do you have anything to wear'- he starts and immediately stops.

My eyes glow evilly and I know it's another chance to raid his closet.

~~~~

I was finally ready, I had loosened my braids and washed them with the help of Malik, he had whined the whole time saying that 'I'd turned him into hairdresser'

I was in a white shirt and Jean shorts and had a black bikini set under it, that was just for me as I would not be taking any item of clothing off.

I run downstairs.

'Malik' I'm ready I shout, I see Tomisan.

'Hi' he says shyly.

'Hey' I answer, my voice icy.

'You look absolutely breathtaking' he says scratching the back of his head.

'I'm'- he starts, but Malik runs down the stairs and cuts him off.

'Let's go' he says excitedly.

He exits the living room and immediately he does, Tomi starts.

'Timi we need to talk' he says softly.

'About what?' I ask nonchalantly.

That's it, no emotions.

'About what happened in the car and after' he answers, looking at his feet.

'And what exactly is that?' I ask, my voice devoid of emotion.

'There's nothing going on between Sarah and I' he says.

'I want you and you alone' he says, coming close to me.

He comes closer to me and I melt, I wanted to hug him and inhale his addictive lemony scent again, but it wasn't that easy.

'You can't just enter other girls personal space after we made out, avoid me for a whole week, not even text and expect us to be fine with each other' I start.

He was about to stop me.

I suck in another breath of air and I continue 'Honestly we aren't even dating, so why would I be angry?' I ask and exit the door.

Okay girl, slay, go off.

'Periodt' Malik cheers, high fiving me.

I was feeling myself, I was nobody's mumu, I got to the beach feeling ecstatic.

I had even taken off my shirt and a few hot guys stared at me.

Are you whining me?

I was texting Haleemah catching up on stuff that was going on in her life.

I was interrupted by a gasp from a girl near me she was one of my classmates, Nora I think, she was talking to another girl.

'Howfar, what happened?' I ask her.

'Come and hear jist guy' she says dragging me.

'Oya' I urge.

'Apparently, this guy in art class, the influencer guy, what's that his name again?' She asks, anticipation in the air.

'John!' The other girl adds.

My mouth has a bitter taste.

'Ehen?' I ask.

'Guy he raped someone'

A/N: Ghen Ghen, anyways I'm a bit confused on how to end this book but ty for a hundred reads. I love y'all.