Adrian

Go out ke, baba just met me how many seconds ago.

He notices my state of contempt.

'Look I know this is a bit strange, but ever since I saw you I couldn't stop thinking about you' he says blushing, his British accent was prominent and his eyes bore holes into mine, I could stare at them forever.

'I don't know what to say' I finally tell him.

I realize that he's holding my hands, I stare at his giant hands which enveloped mine, they were fair and veiny, I imagined them wrapped around my neck.

Woah okay, hol up.

I just met this guy, okay?

I can't be fantasizing about him choking me.

I blush at my internal monologue.

'Give me time to think about it' I finally say.

'Of course' he says smiling which flashes his dimples.

Lordddd.

Fine boy will not kill me.

I flash a shy smile and start to walk away.

He runs over to me and I stop.

'Wait, sorry could I have your number please?' He asks panting a bit.

'Oh, sure'

                                     ~~~~

John wasn't still in school again, I had honestly thought about reporting him, but I wasn't sure anyone would believe me.

I imagined if I told someone, the amount of pitiful and enquiring comments I'd get would be so overwhelming, the people calling me a liar and an attention whore. So I decided to keep it to myself for now.

I say yes to Adrian after conversing with him for several days.

He was sweet and cared about every single thing I said and made sure to remember it.

And most importantly,

He liked Amala.

We were currently at a canteen, owned by his aunt, she was a chatty Igbo woman and I was shocked that they were related.

'My dad got remarried, she's my step mum's sister' he says putting a piece of soup coated Amala in his mouth.

'Oh' I say.

He ate with his hands, I was a bit shocked because even I didn't eat swallow with my hands.

I pick a stubborn piece of meat with a fork and it falls off, after repeating this several times to Adrian's amusement,
He picks it up and puts it in my mouth.

He cuts out another piece and puts it in my mouth.

He feeds me till my plate is empty. He studies my face.

I blush under his gaze, his beautiful green eyes were captivating and I couldn't have enough.

'Una love dey totori my body' His aunt says coming over.

He laughs 'It's not like that' he giggles, and I realize his accent was lighter than usual when speaking to people outside of school.

                                    ~~~~~

We're walking along the road, after we crossed from the canteen to the other side of the street.

A bus driver who nearly hits us murmurs something about white people being stupid.

'Your papa' he shouts at the driver with his British accent.

I burst into laughter and shove him playfully.

'Where did you learn that?' I ask still amused.

'My mum- step mum I mean' he stutters.

'She swears at people a lot'

'Oh' I say with a slight smile.

He holds my hand and I smile, it was bit tingly and I think about Tomi.

Fuck.

'What are you thinking about?' Adrian bends to whisper in my ear.

'Nothing serious' I say, 'Just how we're going the wrong way' I laugh.

'Oh that was the estate right? he asks, gesturing to the large black gate a few meters behind us.

'Yeah' I laugh.

Tomisan's pov

I had been dragged left and right, I hadn't slept enough because; my dad had wanted my sister and I to stay up and jist with him, I didn't mind and had only gotten 3 hours of sleep which made me tired and irritable.

Timilehin, I couldn't get her out of my head.

Her lips.

Her thighs.

Her waist beads.

Good God.

I was hooked on whatever drug she had dealt me and I needed some more.

The week had started with people gossiping about John raping someone and had ended with the possibility of a new couple.

Timi and Adrian.

It didn't even make sense.

Timi and Tomi made sense.

But sha, na me fuck up.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, she looked hypnotic in her tennis uniform and I couldn't honestly bother trying to pay attention to the coach.

'Tomisan!'

'Tomisan!'

Someone behind me yells my name.

'What? ah' I shout.

These people were getting me angry.

'It's your turn to play' Malik yells at me.

'Oh' I say scratching my head.

I wipe him 11-5.

'Bastard' he says dapping me up, I smile. We switch positions and I win 9-11 again.

'Your next opponent' the coach says.

It was Timi, she smiles a coy smile. It was very hot.

'Die' she whispers, I roll my eyes. She was to serve, she's was very good and when I say good, I meant good enough to go pro.

Her serves where firm and power filled and it was hard to keep up as I'd been playing for a while, we etch up to a tie and we switch positions.

A crowd had already formed around us, people were placing bets left and right on who'd win the match.

Timi had been named the wizard of tennis from her old school and could beat anyone even teachers.

I strike a long ball, a few guys curse at me.

'Abeg my money is on her o' someone whispers.

It's her turn to serve, it was hard one, I'm able catch it but not return.

Fuckkk.

I was never going to hear the end of it, people cheer and clap her back.

The guys who place bets on me groan.

'Guy Tomi you fuck up' one says.

'Baba lose guard nau' another guy says laughing.

I laugh with him and as I look up, I spot Timi.

She was with Adrian.

The thought of him being with her left a bitter taste in my mouth.

A/N: Sorry this took so long, I actually hate editing so much and this is going to probably be the last update in a while because I'm starting exams really soon 🤧. Ily all, thanks for reading