Sarah

Warning: Erm, slight smut ahead so if you're not into that kind of stuff kindly move on to the next chapter, also the scene might be really bad and cringe so just bear with me 😭.

It was Monday already, BHC had actually become a blast, I had avoided John with every fiber of my being and it seemed to be working great for me.

School was fun as I'd become friends with a girl named Efe, she was from England with a white mom and Igbo dad. She was short and pretty and usually caused trouble around school, she reminded me of Haleemah.

Tomi horns once more and I run out of the house.

'Wahala for who no get car o' Malik says eyeing Tomi.

'Actually' I add rolling my eyes.

'I've practically been here all day' Tomi hisses clearly frustrated.

I glance over at him, there were eye-bags under his perfect eyes and his pretty pink lips were turned in a frown.

'Close the door Malik, let's go' he shouts.

'You don crase?' Malik asks slamming the door.

This one is on his period

He hisses and drives off. Malik and I annoy Tomisan with our bad singing, we were currently singing to a Naira Marley song, my voice was a tad bit manageable but Malik's was completely off key.

Tomisan looked like he was about to die of annoyance, he hadn't said a word since we left the house, we finally arrive at school and I suck in some air, I was still nervous despite already being there for several weeks already.

Tomisan finds a spot to park and Malik jumps out immediately. Tomisan sighs and turns off the ignition.

'Are you on your period?' I tease and he looks at me with tired eyes, 'Are you fine?' I ask moving to check his temperature.

He was a bit warm, he grabs my hand and clasps it.

'I'm so tired' he says, his voice deep and gravelly.

It sent shivers down my spine and where his hand held mine was already sweaty.

'Will you like to rest for a bit?' I ask my hand still in his.

'Yeah' he says, moving to the back seat of the car, I try to maneuver myself to the backseat too but in doing so my skirt rolls up and he giggles.

I blush and he smiles at me, a heat spreads down my loins.

'I'm here to be sleeping and yet you're distracting me' he says his eyes half closed.

'Distracting how?' I ask mischievously, caressing his jaw.

He grabs my hand and moves his face towards mine and stops just inches away from my face.

My breath hitches.

'Are you fine with this?' he asks me

I nod furiously.

He hoists me unto his lap so I can straddle him, I could feel the heat of his member through his trousers. I grind on it and he throws his head back in ecstasy.

He adorns my neck with kisses, he goes directly under my jaw and I shiver, he continues by pulling me closer to him by my waist, he accidentally grabs my waist beads.

'I love waist beads so much' he sighs, his voice gruff.

He teases me with kisses on my neck purposely avoiding my lips. I had finally had enough torturing and grabbed him by his neck and put his lips on mine, he's about to deepen the kiss when someone knocks on the window of the car.

Shit.

Tomisan unlocks the door and we are both met with a smirking Malik.

Mtchewww.

I hiss, 'Shebi, I said it' he says clapping his hands in glee.

'Rest' I roll my eyes.

Tomisan steps out of the car helping me out.

'Oshey, Cinderella' Malik teases.

I smack the back of his head.

'Wait, are the two of you dating?' he asks me.

'We aren't' I say brashly, hastening my pace.

'Guy, you dey ment?' I hear Malik ask Tomi.

'What? I can't help but want her, she's just........amazing' he whispers.

I swoon.

He thinks I'm amazing.

'They have finally gotten your password, this one that you're smiling like goat' Efe says walking towards me.

There's a tall boy behind her carrying her bag, he had marbly white skin with blonde wavy hair and a Grecian nose to die for. Everyone In this school was without a doubt attractive enough to be a Gq model.

They all had perfect shiny skin and amazing figures, it was actually painful.

Efe links arms with me and we go off to class.

I don't see Tomisan till break, he emerges, his tall lanky frame approaching the table I sat at.

I remember this morning and I blush, Efe kicks my leg under the table.

'Are you dating him?' she asks whisper-shouting.

Her oyinbo 'boyfriend' chuckles.

I hiss at him.

'Who' I ask trying to play coy.

'Tomeesan' she says, her English accent destroying his name.

I burst into crazed laughter and I almost start choking, a few people on the table stare in my direction.

'Just answer ah' she says frustrated.

'No' I say putting a piece of chicken in my mouth.

I look up to find where tomisan was, He was with a curlyhaired girl, she had beautiful toffee skin and a bright white smile, and was definitely mixed. She was so pretty it hurt.

They were so close to each other, it actually felt like someone had stabbed me.

We aren't dating so it's cool.

We aren't dating but what about this morning, didn't that mean anything?

God, I'm so stupid.

She whispered something in his ear and they both laugh together.

He looks up and we make eye contact, he looked like a kid who had been caught stealing.

I stand up to leave, and Efe calls after me.

I didn't want anyone to see me cry.