Chapter 17

"N/n put the gun down."

"Mitsuya?"

"Y/n. Gimme the gun."

Mitsuya walks up to you and take the gun out your hands.

When did this happen? Me and Mitsuya.

"You need to begin getting dressed so we can meet your brothers."

"Mitsuya how did we get together."

"You don't remember."

"Apparently."

"Them mood swings. But anyways Mikey after you killed Kisaki. You made up the nickname Matchmaker Mikey after it."

So Mikey got us together. Wait I killed Kisaki?!

"Mitsuya when did I kill him?"

"Like 2 years ago. You told him after Bloody Halloween if I see your face again I'll murder you and whoever you're with. And that you did." he says with a smile. "Anyways put on your clothes real quick. We'll talk about it more in the car."

You nod your head and walk toward your closet and put on the outfit you and Mitsuya apparently picked out.

You and Mitsuya fit:

You two begin walking to the car the car and you text Ran that you're on the way there

"Ok, lets finish the conversation." you say.

Mitsuya sighed and kept going.

"So, Baji died on Bloody Halloween your brothers and some more of your members and Toman was holding you back from going to kill Kazutora and Kisaki."

So he did still die.

"After that they finally got you out of there and before you left you promised Kisaki you see him again don't matter if he has his people with him or what you was going to kill him. You didn't go to Baji's funeral simply because you were upset and disappointed. Mikey came to tell you what Baji said before he died that he loved you and don't hurt Kazutora and live the life you wanted too. And that you did. After you graduated you went to college and got a degree in business.Few days after graduation you saw Kisaki and killed him along with the rest of his followers And now we're together." he finshed.

I feel like he lying about some of this shit.

The rest of the ride you two stay silent until you asked what happened to Toman. Mitsuya didn't say nothing just stayed quiet.

"Ah, we're here."

You two finally arrived at the park. He finds a parking space and then cuts the car off.

"You gonna be ok baby?"

I don't like when people say that.

"Yea."