Part 2 Chapter 32

TW: ALOT OF SWEARING!!

"So Hina's your girl?" you asked him. He nodded his head and showed you a picture of her. "How'd you pull her?"

"What do you mean?" he said, offended. You looked at him up and down and turned your head. "Are you saying I'm ugly?"

"No. I'm not saying you ugly, she's a 10 and you're a 7." you said, shrugging your shoulders.

"So, I'm average?" he said. You nodded your head and he sighed. "I still haven't met Baji, but from how you look you are a 10." Just then his phone started ringing and he put it on speakerphone.

"Hey Takemitchy this Draken. Mikey wants you at the meeting tonight."

"Ok." he said. Draken hung up the phone after that and then yours started ringing.

"Hello."

"Mikey wants you at the meeting tonight. It starts at 6:30."

"What do I get for coming?" you said.

Draken sighed, "I'll get you (f/f)."

"I'll come tonight. See ya." you said. You hung up the phone and looked at Takemichi who had his jaw dropped. "What?"

"How. They commanded me and not you." he said, still stunned.

"I'm not in Toman, that's only you, my nigga." you said. He nodded his head and then your phone started ringing again, it was Baji.

"Y/n. You wanna hang out at my house today."

"What time?"

"In the next 30 minutes. I'll come pick you up."

"I'm at the playground right now."

"Alright, love you." he said. You hung up the phone and turned to Takemichi and Hiroto.

"N/n, I'll take Takemichi home and you can go with him." Hiroto told you.

"Ok, you can leave when Baji gets here. And Hiroto I need to talk to you later." you said. He nodded his head and you walked to the swings. During you three trying to see who could swing the highest Baji walked up behind you and stopped the swing.

"Why would you do that?" you said, turning your neck to look at him.

"What you mean, I can't give you a hug," he said. You sighed and got up to hug him. You heard Hiroto make a disgusted noise and told Takemichi to come on.

"I'll see you later Y/n." you heard Takemichi say. You flashed a thumbs up and Baji kept hugging you.

"Momma wanna see you." he said.

"Let's go then." you said. He grabbed your hand and walked you to the motorcycle.

"You can wear the helmet," he said. You two rode to his house and he unlocked the door. "Mama, I'm home!"

"If Y/n ain't with you go back out the door." she said.

He was finna say something back, but you did, "Hey Mrs. B!" She started running from the kitchen to you.

"My baby. How are you doing? You hungry?" she said. She kept asking you questions until Baji finally took you to his room. You were deciding whether to tell him or not that you were going to the meeting.

"Baby. Here." he said. He handed you a pair of his shorts and a shirt. You went to put on the clothes. You put on the clothes and got underneath the covers. He got in soon after you did. "I love you."

"Love you too." you said before you finally went to sleep. After a while of you sleeping you heard shuffling, and you sat up. "Where you going?" you said.

"To the Toman meeting."

"Oh, can I go?" you asked him. He nodded his head, and you got up to put on your clothes.

"NO! Keep mine on." he said.

"I can wear your joggers then?" you asked. He pointed to his closet, and you ran to it to grab some. You finally found the joggers and put them on. You came out and he smiled.

You and he walked to the living room and told his momma you two were leaving. She got up and hugged you and hugged her son. Soon after you two were on the way to the meeting.

"I'll meet you up there. Ok?" he said. You nodded your head, and he kissed your cheek. You walked up there and when you got there you saw Kisaki standing next to Mikey with a red face and Takemichi looking mad.

Draken grabbed your arm and pulled you to the side. "Here's your food."

You pulled him back to you. "Why is Kisaki in a Toman uniform?"

"He's in Toman." Draken said, shrugging his shoulders. You looked at him wide eyed. "Look I told Mikey, and he didn't wanna listen. He just kept saying he would be a great addition to Toman." he said. You then heard a series of smack from where Mikey was. You saw Takemichi on the ground and Baji standing over him.

"Baji what the hell?" you heard Mikey say.

"Are you going to fire me for ruining the meeting?" Baji said back to him.

"What are you doing here, you're not allowed." you heard Muto say.

You heard Baji chuckle and then he spoke, "I'm going to Valhalla. Starting today, former 1st Division Captain Baji Keisuke is an enemy of Toman." You saw Mikey starting to frown and Kisaki smiling.

"Nigga what the fuck you smiling about?" you saw everyone look at you and Kisaki looked at you. "Four eyes I'm talking to your bitch ass." you said. "You ain't got no reason to smile over there with your ugly fish smelling ass."

"Y/n..." you heard Mikey say. Baji grabbed your hand and pulled you to go with him.

"Y/n." you looked at Baji and you let go of his hand and started walking to the bike. He looked at you and sighed and started back to his house. When you two arrived, you went to his room, and he followed soon after you.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were gonna do that?"

"Because of what you did to Kisaki. But I'm finna tell you what I'm doing ok?" he said. He sat down beside you and grabbed your hand, "So Kisaki's up to something and I don't know what it is. So I'm joining Valhalla and I'm spying on him. But I'll never leave Toman, but don't tell no one else what I'm doing. And what you said to Kisaki actually helped a little bit with my plan."

You started remembering what happened after that. He got stabbed and you attempted to kill Hanma, Kisaki, and Kazutora. You were going to tell him but changed your mind.

"Y/n I love you and I won't leave you," he said.

You nodded your head and held your pinky out, "Pinky promise you won't hurt anyone or hurt yourself."

He smiled and held his pinky out, "I promise, and I got something for you." He went to his drawer and pulled out a promise ring. "I promise you that I won't hurt you or anyone I'm close to. And that I'll always be here, I love you. He put the ring on and gave you a kiss and a hug.

"I love you too."