Chapter 37

Baji and your brothers had gone out to get your food from (favorite restaurant). You looked at the time and it was almost 8. You started hearing someone pounding on the door. "who tf banging on the door!" You thought. You swung the door open and saw Mitchy standing there shivering with a binder in his hands. "Tf you banging for?"

"Y/n it's 24 degrees. I'm freezing." He said. You sighed and moved over inviting him in. You led him to the living room and he put the folder on the table.

"You want something to drink?" You asked him. He shook his head and you sat down beside him.

He pointed to the folder, "That's you work for the rest of the week."

"So what did Mikey say?" You asked.

"So Mikey told me that if I didn't bring Baji back to Toman within 3 days. He was gonna kill me. Then he smiled and walked away."

You started laughing, "So what you want me to do?"

He looked at you blinking slowly, "Did you not understand what I said. Mikey gonna kill me if I don't bring Baji back!!"

You patted his shoulder, "Well you're out of luck. I already tried to talk to Kei about not fighting and coming back to y'all."

"What you mean by 'y'all?" You looked at him like he was stupid. "Ohhhhh, I be forgetting you not in Toman.

"All I can say is just be ready. I'm not worried about the rest of Toman but you, you're gonna get your ass beat." You started to laugh and Takemichi looked at you like he was finna start crying .

"I have one more thing to say. We need to go see Naoto."

"When."

"Like tomorrow." You nodded your head.

"I'll call Hiroto later and tell him." you said. Takemichi grabbed his coat and walked out the door. "Wait, you don't have no one to pick you up?!" He shook his head. "So you walked here for 20 minutes?" He nodded. You told him to come back in and you went and put a coat on and grabbed Rindo keys. You unlocked the car and Takemichi did too. He gave you his address and you started driving.

After 7 minutes Michi said, "Wait ain't you 16?!" You nodded your head. "And you driving?!"

You sighed, "As my brother says, 'You don't need to have a license to drive. You just need one in case the police pull you over" Michi nodded his head. After 3 more minutes you arrived at Takemichi house and you dropped him off.

"Thank you and see you tomorrow at Subway." You nodded your head and made sure he got inside, then drove away. You were on your way home when you saw Krispy Kreme was open. You pulled up in the drive thru.

"Welcome to Krispy Kreme what can I get you?" a familiar voice said.

"IS THAT YOU DE'MARCUS?!"

"BITCHH IS THIS MY FAVORITE (S/T)?!"

"Nigga what you doing here?"

"Working obviously!" You started laughing. "So what you doing here?"

"Ordering some donuts. If your ass will take my order"

"Aight negro. What you want?"

"(Favorite donuts flavor)"

"Will that be all?!"

You rolled your eyes, "Yes fruitcake."

"Bit- meet me after my shift over. Your total is 9.08." You pulled up to the window and saw De'marcus ugly ass with his hand out. "Hurry up ain nobody got time for yo slow ass." You slapped your card in his hand. He handed you your card back and handed you your donuts. He handed you another box, "Just because I love you." You opened it up and saw he had put more kinds of donuts in the box.

"Thank youu. You want me to tip fruitcake?" You asked him.

"That would be nice." You flipped him off and drove away. "SIKE!"

"IMA BEAT YOUR ASS." you laughed and grabbed a donut from the box. You finally made it home and took your donuts out and unlocked the door.

"Where were you with my car?!" Rindo said. You motioned to the donuts in your hand and he snatched the little box. "I'll take this as compensation. Love you." You walked over to the table and grabbed your food and walked to your room.

You saw Baji chowing down on some Chinese food and he looked at you. "Where were you?"

"Well damn I can't go nowhere."

He threw his hands up in defense, "I was just asking." He looked at the box in your hands and grabbed it. "Thank you."

"They ain all for you." you said. You started eating your food and he asked could he have some. You shook your head and he rolled his eyes. You handed your food to him, he got so out and handed it back to you.

"That's good." He said. You finished eating a few minutes later and he grabbed your empty plate and took it downstairs. Meanwhile you grabbed your stuff and went to go take a shower. After your shower you texted Hiroto asking him to meet at Subway which he replied with an okay. Baji climbed in the bed and hugged you. "Goodnight I love you"

"Love you too." You closed your eyes and you heard him softly breathing signaling he was sleep.

When you woke up you saw he was gone and you got up to go pee,wash your face and brush your teeth. You went down to see Ran teaching Baji how to make chicken and waffles. "Go check the chicken." Ran told him. Baji walked to the fryer and saw it was golden brown and he took it out. Ran checked it and gave him a thumbs up.

"Goodmorning." You said. Baji hugged you and kissed your check. You sat down and Baji handed you your plate. "I have to go to Takemichi's today."

Kei and Ran looked at you at the same time, "You mean the blonde hair mf that can't fight and his ass fat." Baji said. You nodded. Ran started laughing. You rolled your eyes finished your food and washed your plate and went to your room to get dressed.

Your clothes:

You kissed Baji and told him you'll be back

You kissed Baji and told him you'll be back. You walked out the door and walked the 5 minutes to Subway and walked in. You saw Hiroto sitting in the corner with Naoto. "Hey." Naoto said. You waved at him and sat down beside Hiroto.

"Where's Michi?" You asked. Both of them shrugged their shoulders. Y'all waited ten minutes then Michi walked in.

"Sorry I'm a lil late." He said. "Y/n when we get there meet me at Naoto apartment or call me." You nodded your head and grabbed Hiroto hand. Takemichi grabbed Naoto's and you found yourself standing on a sidewalk. You heard your phone ring and saw Takemichi's name. "Where are you?"

"I don't know." You said. He told you to send him your address and saw you were near Naoto's. You walked the apartment and knocked on the door and saw Naoto's face. Takemichi walked up behind you and tapped your shoulder and you accidentally backhanded him. "I'm sorry." You said. You helped him up and walked him in to the apartment. Naoto fixed everyone some coffee and looked at you.

"So I did a little research when before you two got here and found out something. Y/n you killed most of Toman..."