Chapter 33

"Keisuke! Y/n! Wake up, it's time for school." Mrs. B yells. You hear Baji groan and grab his school uniform, while you're still sleeping.

"N/n get up." he said, shaking you. You shook your head and then he threw the covers off of you. He grabbed you by the legs and put you on the floor. He tossed your clothes on you, "I'll be back in 15, be ready."

I haven't been to school in almost 6 years. You got up from the floor and started doing your morning routine. After you were done with everything you walked to the kitchen where Mrs. B was at. "Good morning, Mrs. B."

"Morning baby how are you?" she asked, hugging you.

"I would've been fine if Kei hadn't dragged me out the bed." you said.

The front door opened, and he came in with a cat, "You wouldn't get up and ma can we keep this cat?"

She began shaking her head, "Boy no how many times i gotta tell yo dumb ass." He sighed and put the cat back outside and whispered something to it. You and her looked at each other and shook y'all heads. "It's time for y'all to go."

You grabbed your bag and hugged her and waited for Baji outside. He finally came out and you two began walking to school. "I might leave early today." he said.

"Why?"

"I got something to do." You nodded your head. You saw Takemichi walking with Hina. You didn't say anything until he spotted you.

"Y/n!" he shouted. He grabbed Hina hand and looked both ways, then finally ran across to you two. "Wassup." he said to Kei. He acknowledged him and you two started back walking. You waved at Hina, and she did the same. "So, how are you two feeling?"

"Good." you said.

"I'm alright. How are you feeling?" Baji said.

"After you knocked the shit out of me yesterday, I'm good." he said.

"Should've stayed in your place." Kei said. They stopped on the sidewalk and you and Hina kept walking.

"They start fighting back there ima laugh." you say.

"Takemichi gonna get his ass whooped too, so ima laugh with you." she said. You two arrived at school without you Baji and Takemichi. "What class do you have first?"

"Mr. Vandenburg." you say.

"I do too. How come I never noticed you were in the same class as me?"

"I barely came to his class because I don't like him." you say. She nodded her head and you two walked to class. You sat down in a desk behind her.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, and you looked back, "That's my seat. It's a seat right there."

You shrugged your shoulders, "I wanna sit here, you go sit right there."

"Just sit right there for today please." Hina said. He sighed and went to the seat. You and her started talking back and forth until the teacher walked. "I hate this class." she said. (You two had Physics first). After about 46 minutes you went to sleep.

"Haitani, wake up and tell me what's the solution to this?" your teacher asked. You looked up at the board and shrugged your shoulders. He sighed and shook his head, "Meet me after class please?" You laid your head down and he continued teaching. 27 more minutes went by and you grabbed your bag. "Haitani come here."

"I'll wait for you outside Y/n." Hina said. You nodded and walked to his desk.

"Lately, you have been sleeping a lot in class and your grades have been dropping. This is your last year here and then you're gone. If you want, I can tutor you on Tuesdays and Thursdays." he said.

You nodded your head, "I can only do Tuesdays." He nodded and let you go to class. When you came out Hina was waiting for you. "What class do you have next?"

"PE. What do you have next?"

"Economics."

"Michi got that class too." she said. You and Hina parted ways and went to your separate classes. You walked in and saw Takemichi at the back.

"Michi, where did Baji go?" you asked him.

"I don't know. I kept walking and he turned around and went somewhere." he said. You sighed and went to your seat. An hour went by, and the bell rang for lunch. You and Takemichi were talking about something in one of the empty classrooms, then his friends walked in.

"Wassup michi, who's this?" one of them said.

"Y/n and before you ask Makoto she's taken." he said. They got to talking about what Takemichi was talking about Toman. They got into talking about Kazutora (and you know how you are not supposed to speak of people's names, and they'll show up), Kazutora popped in the room. The boys started making a big deal about it and you just sat at a desk watching.

"Hey Y/n." Kazutora said. You waved at him and smiled. "Takemichi, I'm taking you to Valhalla," he said with a smile. He turned to you, "Y/n you're coming too." You got out of your seat and walked to the door and waited for the rest of them. You all soon were on the way to the hideout.

"Y/n, how do you know Kazutora?" Takemichi whispered to you.

"I used to hang out with him and Mikey." you whispered back. He nodded his head, and you didn't say anything else until you walked inside of the hideout. "Goddamn it's dusty and smoky in here. Surprised y'all ain't got lung cancer yet." you said underneath your breath. Kazutora started walking again and so did you and Takemichi.

A/n: Hi.