Chapter 24

Mikey POV:

I was waiting by the lake with Sanzu in the bushes ready to shoot. I then heard the earpiece crackle. 'Manjiro, we have a car arriving at your left.'  I soon see the car arriving and it made a stop.

"Ahh, my man Manjiro Sano." Lawrence says walking toward me. He shakes my hand and moves back to his spot. "So, what's the problem. You need some more drugs?"

"The problem is you almost killed one of my members Lawrence, and a close friend. You were supposed to tell me all the side effects."  I say. Lawrence sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"But they didn't." He says shrugging his shoulders. I feel numb and begin start laughing.

"She did good buddy. Her heart stopped beating for a good 5 minutes. She's all I have left and you almost took it." I look and him and reach my hand out and signal. "Now it's time for you too say goodbye."

"Hu-" He stops as a bullet goes through his skull and blood splatters on my face.

"Goddamnit Sanzu you can't do shit without making a mess." I say. I turn around and see him dusting his pants off. 

"Sorry boss." he says while grinning. I look at him shaking my head and tell him hide the body and drive the car into the lake. He nods his head and begins taking the rifle apart and putting in in it's case and back into the trunk. He grabs some gloves and begins dragging Lawrence into his trunk car and drives the car into the lake. I grab a some wipes and begin wiping off my face. "Anything else, sir?" Sanzu ask. 

I look at the time, 2:26. I haven't ate all day. "Let's go eat something." I say. 

(A/n: I love Sanzu but his ass in them last chapters been making me mad. Like bitch Kakucho means more to me, fuck you. But I still love you not more than Baji, Izana, Emma, Hina, Shinichiro, Mikey, Draken, Smiley, Angry, Ran, Rindo, Senju, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Yuzuha, Seishu, Koko, Hanma, and Taiju.)

Back to Y/n

"Y/n/. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Y/N!!" You heard someone yell in your ear. You raise your head and turn to see who it is. Rindo. "Here I brought you some Subway and a change of clothes, so you can get out of your sleeping clothes." You look in the bag and see your (favorite food from Subway).

"Thanks." You sit up and (pray/don't pray) over your food and begin eating. You see Rindo scrolling on his phone. "You want some?" You hold your food toward him. He shook his head no and told you to eat it and not to worry about him. You break a piece off your food and hand it to him and told him to eat it. He accepted it and began eating it. "See I knew your ass was hungry."

"Shut the hell up."

"Pass me my (drink/juice/water)." he hands it to you and you begin drinking it. You hand the cup back to him and he moves his mouth toward the straw. "Nigga the fuck you doing."

"I'm getting a sip." 

"Did I tell you too?" you ask. He put the cup down and rolls his eyes. "You can get a waterfall. I don't know where your mouth been." He looked at you and scrunched his face up.

"My mouth ain't been nowhere." He says after he gets a sip. 

"Mhm. Eat some of this and get some of my (drink/juice/water)." you continue eating and split your food and give it to him. He grabs a cup and pour him some of your drink. You two eat in silence until you two here a knock on the door. You yell come in and Mikey walks in with Sanzu and some bags.

"You're feeling better I see." Mikey smiles and walks toward you and Sanzu went to sit down n the couch. 

"I feel a lot better."