Chapter 22

You awoke in the morning at 8:17 and went to use the bathroom and do your morning care. After you finish, you went to get your phone and see Angry texted you.

 After you finish, you went to get your phone and see Angry texted you

You went to get dressed and find something to eat. When you finally cooked and were about to eat, you suddenly felt like you needed to throw up. You ran to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet, and threw up everything from last night. You grabbed some toothpaste and started brushing your teeth and tongue. After that, you rinsed with mouthwash. You heard the doorbell ring and walked to see who it was.

"Y/n, open the door it's hot as hell out this door." Angry said. You sighed and unlocked the door for him to come in. He walked in and went to sit on the couch. "You look sick y/n," he said. You nodded your head and went back to the kitchen.

"You want some of this food?" you asked turning toward him.

"Lemme see what you got over there." he said while getting up to see what you had cooked. You had cinnamon rolls and sausage. 

"I didn't feel like cooking a lot this morning," you said. He looked at you and put his hand on your forehead. "Bitch you have a fever," he said while withdrawing his hand. You went and got the thermometer and put it in your mouth. You heard it beep and took it out to check, 103.3. You started to get scared because it was too close to the 108 mark when your organs start shutting down.

"Angry hospital." you said while walking to the freezer and getting some ice.

"Huh." He looked at you with a cinnamon roll in his mouth. He start nodding his head and grabbed his keys. "Let's go." You two went and got in the car and he start driving, he turned and looked at you. You was slouched down in the seat and gripping your stomach. You asked him to turn the air on and he did.

"N/n, we're almost there ok." he said. You nodded your head and closed your eyes. "No, no, no Y/n keep those eyes open." he said faintly. You felt the car stop and heard a door close. Then heard your door open and someone unbuckle your seat belt and pick you up. "Hold on for me ok." Again, you nodded your head and heard people say grab some ice and get an IV line and bag.

"Y/n Haitani, age 27, blood type O positive." you heard someone say.

"Get her blood pressure, temperature, and a blood sample." a male voice said. You felt something pinch your skin and the something wrap around your arm. 

"Blood pressure is 138 over 86, temp is 103.8." the person on your side said. You heard the male say something and then some footsteps. 

"Are you related to her?" 

"Yes sir, I'm her cousin." you hear Angry say.

"Well we need to talk to you."

"Ight." you heard Angry day then hear footsteps moving away from you. You close your eyes and saw black.

Angry POV:

"You can sit right there."

I went to go sit in the chair infront of his desk.

"My name is Hiroto Yamado." he said while reaching his hand out to shake mine. "Souya Kawata." I said while shaking his.

"Let's get started Mr.Kawata. Ms. Haitani blood pressure is really high and her body temperature is enough to kill her. We're still waiting on her blood sample to come back." He finished.

"What do you think caused her to get sick like that?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I would say something she ate or drank. If its not that we'll have to see when the blood sample comes back." He said. I nodded  my head and then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Hiroto yelled.

"Here's the results from her blood." The nurse gave him the paper and walked back out. Hiroto was reading the paper and his eyes widened.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Apparently she had traces of some drugs in her body, along with alcohol. What the hell was you thinking Y/n?" Hiroto said. He just called her by her first name.

"Do you know Y/n personally?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Me and her were classmates in high school." I nodded my head and pressed my lips together. "I just can't comprehend why she would do drugs and alcohol together." He said while shaking his head.

'Dr. Yamado , we have a code blue for Y/n Haitani. I repeat code blue'

"Shit, come with me." Hiroto said. We ran to the room where she was and saw some nurses performing CPR and trying to give her oxygen. "Give me the defibrillators. Souya put some gloves and a mask on." I went to go grab some gloves and a mask. "You see that oxygen mask take it off her." he said while letting the defibrillators charge up. I went and took the mask off and moved back. "Clear!"

Y/n, don't die on me.

Y/n POV

You awoke in a room all black. You get up and start walking around. 

Damn, my head hurts.

"I was wondering when you was going to wake up, N/n." you heard a voice say. You turn and see the owner of the voice.

"Kei?"