Chapter 41

You woke up way before your alarm went off at 4:37. You stretched and then walked to the bathroom to get a shower. When you got out you sat down on your bed and put lotion on. You took your bonnet off your head and frowned at your hair. You walked to your closet and grabbed a new wig. You texted Takemichi to come to your room and he came in less than a minute. "What?" he said to you.

"I need you to part my hair."

"For what style?" he asked. You replied for slick back and he grabbed the comb and got started once he was done he made sure it was how you wanted it and it was. "You want me to do your hair too?"

"Sure." (Don't worry yall. Y/n is the only one she trusts with her hair and he never fucks up)

He got started on your hair. "So where are you going?"

"Out."

"No shit. Where and with who?" he said with a little attitude. You didn't say anything and he sighed and started doing your edges, "I will find out before you leave." You rolled your eyes. When he was done he took a step back, making sure you looked perfect. "This look good to you?" You looked in the mirror and nodded your head.

He began to walk away and you grabbed his arm. "Help me find something to wear."

He heavily sighed, "Hurry up cause I'm trying to get back to my show." You and him fought over what matches and doesn't match. After you two were down he left to go watch his show. \ Your phone dinged and you grabbed it.

Baji: You ready?

You: almost

wya

Baji: my place

I had to go get dressed

and make sure she packed all her shit and was gone

You: lmao

did she

Baji: yep

If she didn't her shit would have been sitting outside

I'll be there at 5:30

You: how long it take to get there

Baji: about 10 mins

—------------------------------------------------

You didn't reply back and you checked the time, 5:06. You put your clothes on and went to do your makeup. You only put lashes on and lip liner and gloss. (cs you're naturally pretty). You debated on smoking until he got there but decided against it. You grabbed your purse and made sure you put everything you needed inside. You looked in your dresser and put your gun in your purse. You heard a knock and you heard Michi's room door open and then the front door open.

"Y/N!! Get your ass down here." he tried to say calmly. When you got down there they were having a staring contest. "So this who you going with tonight?" he said. He was tapping his foot up and down looking like someone momma.

"Yep." you said.

He sighed, "Look I did her hair. It better still be laid when she gets back here? You understand."

Kei nodded his head and grabbed your hand. "You look beautiful." He whispered to you. You said thanks and began walking out the door.

"Be back here by 11!" he yelled as he shut the door.

When you two got in the car, you could see Michi staring at you two. Baji noticed and he gave you a hug and flipped Michi off. Baji handed you some roses and you could see a little pink on his ears and cheeks. He started driving and you had a question on your mind.