Chapter 18

You awake in the morning to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. You get out of bed and get up to use the restroom.

"Y/n. I cooked breakfast; it'll be in there when you come out. I have to go to work; when you leave, make sure to shut and lock the door, keys are on the counter." Naoto says.

"Ok, thank you."

"No problem, see you later."

You hear the door shut and lock. You began coming out of the bathroom.

Let me get some clothes on real quick.

Before you went to sleep, Naoto told you to put your clothes in the washer, and when he gets up, he'll put them in the dryer. You begin walking into the laundry room and take your clothes out.

Naoto is a nice guy, hope he gets him the right person.

You walk back to the bathroom and do your morning care, then put your clothes on. (Reminder: deodorant is a four-season thing, do be scared to tell people to put deodorant on be walking around stanking. Smell like shit. It was torturing to smell that shit everyday from 11:07 to 1:33. Had to spray perfume in my mask still smelled it.)

After you finally finish getting dressed, you walked into the kitchen to get your food.

𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦. (𝘧/𝘫) 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦.𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 :)

~𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘵𝘰

You reach into the microwave and pull out your food, get a cup and reach into the refrigerator and get some juice. You began eating until your phone began ringing. It was Mikey and you answered the phone.

You: hello.

Mikey: where you at, I'm at your house.

You: Manjiro, I'm not at my house right now.

Mikey: Oh, i need you. You need me to come get you?

I can't have him finding out where Naoto live or let him figure out, he's a detective. So I'll lie.

You: No, I'll take an Uber.

Mikey: I can have one of my drivers come get you.

That's better.

You: Ok.

Mikey: See you in a little. Bye-bye.

You finish eating and take your plate to the sink and washed it. You grabbed what you brought to the place and waited for the driver.

Manjiro Sano😒

Manjiro Sano😒: he's there

You: K

You get on the elevator and go down to the first floor and go get in the car. When you get in you tap the driver on his shoulder.

"Aye, don't tell Mikey where I was at."

"Yes ma'am."

You lean back and get on your phone on the ride over. Then you spot something.

"Pull over." 

The driver pulls over and you get out.

Who the hell is that?

"Y/n, how you doing this fine day?"

"Hanma, I'm doing alright, how about you?"

"Pretty good, do you know what today is?"

"Nope."