Information about chapters 8-10,12-13,16-18

A/n: This is where it gets confusing, I think.

Chapter 8

When Ran asked why you always come back with blood on you along with the rest of Toman (what's left of it) he appears concerned. You began telling him why you have blood on you. 

The reason he said he thought you was over Skye dying, is because you broke ties with her after high school. You proceeded to say you were. He's confused about the reason you was after her murderer and wasn't gonna argue with you. And you wasn't going to argue with him either.

He gave you some clothes and towels and you took your shower and Smiley came in asking for your brush. He asked why he acted like he never seen you naked before. You reply you haven't. The truth is he has. Him, Mikey, Angry, Mitsuya and Chifuyu all has.  Something called Skinny-Dipping but drunk. You was all on Smiley, until Mikey came over there and got you away from him. Every since that day you don't drink that much.

The reason Mikey asked was you ok at the table , was because every time you kill someone you don't feel good or be upset for the rest of the day. He also mentions you went to Baji's and your parents grave. He was talking about both your adoptive and biological parents. Your biological parents past away when you were 11. Adoptive parents past away when you were 15. The only reason Ran and Rindo was able to keep you in their care was because they were 18. He also mentions you looked sad, this was because before Baji died he said don't do anything that you'll regret.

The chef who gave you the ice cream is still going to be a mystery until in a few chapters down the road (try to guess who it is🤭 ).

✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.

Chapter 9

This is when everybody was blowing your phone up.  You was talking to Smiley and he was telling you where to meet up at  with the rest of them. Then you text Ran and Rindo. They ask for all 3 of y'all to hang out as a family. 

This haven't been down every since you went to college and got involved with Toman. But you agree and Rindo sets a date. All of you agree and go on about y'all business. You get dressed and get in the car and begin driving there. You all discuss the arrangements and stuff and eat. Then Naoto texts and asks can you come over. You lie and say it was Rindo asking for some weed and you had to meet him in 30 minutes.(Originally it was coke💀). You begin eating your food and then you finish. You get up to leave and put money on the table. Mikey then said he was paying but you still leave the money. You finally arrive at Naoto's place. He explains why he wanted you to come.  He said the police found the bodies of the people you and Mikey killed. 

What I didn't put in this chapter is Naoto's Pov so ima explain it. What was going to happen was that the police did find evidence of your's and Mikey's DNA. Naoto didn't want you to be caught so he destroyed the evidence and the case had to be cancelled since they didn't have any proof. Then you shook hands with Naoto and went back in time again.

✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧✿✧

Chapter 10

You go back and you're at the Sano estate. You knock on the door and Emma answers and gives you a hug, then she whispers help her with Mikey he has her clothes on and keeps walking around the house singing Beyonce songs. You tell him to take her clothes of then you'll give him the dorayaki. He takes and then she asked about the gang fight you recently had. You told her you won, then told her about you and Hiroto becoming close. You two here the door ring and y'all go downstairs and she goes to open the door. It was Draken and Baji. When she didn't say nothing to Draken you got concerned. You asked her what was going on and she explains that every time he comes over he ignores her and talks to Mikey.