Chapter 39

The person closed in and gave you a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around him. "Hey Kei." You said. He still looked like the same person except his hair was shorter and he looked tired. You two stayed that way for a while.

Then he moved away. "So, how've you been?"

"I'm good." you said. He nodded his head and you two stood there. "So, what are you doing here?" you asked him.

He motioned to the bag he had, "Picking up something for my girlfriend." Your smile almost dropped but you nodded your head. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm getting something for Michi and myself."

"He's still alive," he started laughing, "It's just funny you murdered everyone but him, Mikey and myself."

"Mikey's still alive?" you said shocked. He nodded and then his phone started ringing.

"I'm on my way home. I'll be there in a little." he hung up and turned back to you. "Sorry, that was her."

"Well, I'm gotta go get this stuff and get back to him." you said to him. He nodded his head, and you began walking away and you did too.

"Y/n!" he said. He jogged back to you. "Can I get your number?" You nodded your head, and you exchanged numbers. He gave you a hug and walked away. You walked through the store picking up stuff you needed and went to checkout. When you made it out of the store you saw Baji standing by his car arguing on the phone with someone. You saw him hang up and then call someone else, then your phone started ringing.

You: hey

Baji: hello, where are you

You: Coming out the store

You saw him look around and he pointed at you, then you heard the phone hang up. He started walking over to you. "I have a question," he said. You nodded your head. "Can I come stay with you?" he asked.

You shrugged your shoulders, "You can but Michi's staying with me right now." He nodded his head and said that was fine. (AHHH HE KNOW WHERE HOME IS💀). "I have to go to the hospital though for a little bit." you told him. You gave him the directions to your house and handed him the house key. You both got into your cars and drove away. When you got the hospital and went to Naoto's room, Takemichi swung the door open and pulled you inside.

"What the hell took you so long?"

"Mind your business." you said. He rolled his eyes and saw Naoto drinking some coffee. You handed Takemichi his ramen and he hugged you and went to go make it. "I gotta go." you announced.

"Where you gotta go?" they both said at the same time.

"Home. I got his blood on me and I'm tired." you said.

Takemichi sighed, "Guess I'll stay with him until they release him."

"And is. I'll see you both later." you said. You hugged Naoto and slapped Takemichi's ass.

"Get out," he said. You walked out trying not to laugh, but that ass did jiggle.

Naoto POV:

"Takemichi make sure she's gone." Takemichi opened the door and made sure she was gone. Michi held a thumbs up and went to get his ramen.

"Why did you make sure she was gone?"

I sighed, "She smelled like someone was on her."

Takemichi turned his head to look at me, "She did get near Kisaki today and you know his cologne was strong as hell."

"No, she smelled like cologne and some shampoo. She smelled like Pantene or something."

"Could be her shampoo." he said, shrugging his shoulders. He started slurping on his ramen.

"Y/n doesn't use Pantene. She uses Shea Moisture." I told him. Takemichi raised his eyebrow. "She made me go buy it one time." He nodded his head. "The point is Y/n was on another dude that's why it took her so long."

"So, I need to go find out?" Takemichi said. I nodded my head.

back to y/n

You finally made it home 20 minutes later and walked in. You saw Baji knocked out on the couch balled up. You set your stuff down and went to wake him up. "Aye wake up." He mumbled something. "Baji get up." 2 minutes later you finally got tired of him lying there so you went to the kitchen and filled a cup up with cold water. You walked over to him and dumped it on his head. He started swinging.

He saw you standing there, "What." He started rubbing his eyes.

"Come on so I can take you to your room."

"I'll sleep here." He started to lay back down, and you shook him again.

"It'll only take a minute and you can go back to sleep." He took your hand, and you walked him to the room he was staying in. He crawled in bed and dozed up.

Before you walked away, he grabbed your hand. "Can you sleep with me? Please."

You pulled your hand away, "I can't. If you need something, I'll be 2 rooms away. Goodnight Kei, sleep well."

"Goodnight. Love you." he said. You walked out and went to your room and grabbed your stuff to take a shower. When you got out, you plugged your phone up and got in the bed. You went to read a book and went to sleep.

A/n: My birthday in 15 days🤭 and another chapter tmr or by friday.