Chapter 31

You woke up to someone shaking your shoulders and you looked up to see Rindo and Ran.

"What?" you asked.

"Ran you gonna talk to her or not?" Rindo asked. Ran glared at him and went to sit at the bottom of your bed.

"Y/n I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said about you and Hiroto," he said.

You started laughing and looked at him. "You thought I gave a fuck about what you said. Worse things have been said to me. And that was the sorriest apology I've ever heard from you."

Ran started chuckling, "So we good?" You nodded your head, and he got up to give you a hug. "I love you and don't forget that."

"Love you more." you said. And just then your stomach started growling and the two busted out laughing.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" Rindo asked you.

You nodded your head, "Can we get it delivered the bed feel nice right now."

"I guess. I'm in the mood for some chicken right now." Ran said.

"I want Chinese." Rindo said. The two started going back and forth until you just told them to order both. They ordered the food and started talking to you again.

"So, how did you find out about Koc- I mean Sylene. That she was faking everything."

"It was Hiroto he looked at her that night at the restaurant and knew something was up with her."

"So when you walked out that night you and him was in the car thinking about what yall was going to do to get her to tell everything."

"Yep. She must've called and apologized to you."

He nodded his head, "I actually liked her, you know. I just hate that she lied to me."

"I know that you do. But maybe if you call her and talk to her. She might come back to you." you said.

"Can you find me her number?"

"I can get Hiroto to try to find it."

You nodded and then the doorbell rang and Rindo ran to get the food. He came back up and handed you some paper plates and napkins. You all began eating and then you started choking. "Goddammit Rin you forgot to grab something to drink."

Ran started smacking your back and laughing, "You good?"

"Nigga stop hitting me that hard." you shouted at him. Ran walked away and sat back down eating and Rindo handed you a bottle of water. You guys continued eating and then they left soon after. You went downstairs and went to clean up then you heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"Hiroto, and Naoto and Takemichi with me." you heard Hiroto say. You opened the door and led them to the couch. You all started talking and you decided to ask a question.

"How long were you there last time?" you asked Takemichi.

"About two weeks. I saw you hanging with Mikey at the old playground eating ice cream. I was talking to him and guess what you did?" he said. You shrugged your shoulders at him. "You said, 'Who tf is he?' Mikey hit you and said 'be respectful'." he said. He continued telling you about yourself and then asked why you were so mean. You shrugged your shoulders and Hiroto decided to talk.

"She was mean because the ice cream she was eating wasn't good probably or she just had a bad day. Because she was nice back then." Hiroto tried to explain. Takemichi nodded his head and went along with it. You all started talking about random things until Naoto interrupted y'all.

"Ahem. When are you two gonna go back?" he said.

Takemichi looked at you and shrugged. "Me and her had different places to be. Y/n where do you wanna meet?"

You thought for a little bit and looked at the date. October 21st. "We can meet at the playground I guess."

"Let's meet at 2 there then. I'll say corn dog, so you know it's me, 'kay?" he said. You nodded your head and reached over and shook Hiroto's hand and Takemichi shook Naoto's. You opened your eyes and saw the convenience store across from the playground and checked the time. October 21,2005. 1:57 PM. You felt a tap on your shoulder and Hiroto handed you (favorite candy). You two walked across the road to the store to the playground and saw Takemichi standing there waiting on you.

"Corn dog."

                                                                                           End of Part 1