Chapter 27

You woke up before your alarm went off at 5:45 and went to use the bathroom and to take a shower. After you put on the outfit for the night and then texted Hiroto.

You checked the time and saw it was 6:30, so you went to go watch TV

You checked the time and saw it was 6:30, so you went to go watch TV. 15 minutes later you heard a ding on your phone from the ring app. You checked the message and saw Hiroto outside. You got up and walked to open the door.

"You ready?" You nodded your head and walked out the door. He walked to the car and opened the door for you. He got in soon after and started driving and talking.

"How are you gonna let me know a few hours before. I had to dig and find some clothes to wear."

"I didn't even know. Ran called me around 2:00 telling me to meet him there and to bring a date. So, I texted you and told you." you said.

"You demanded get it right N/n. Anyways you look good." he said, rolling his eyes.

Y/n:

(you can pick another)

Hiroto:

A few minutes later you two arrived

A few minutes later you two arrived. "We're 5 minutes early, you wanna go in or sit in the car?"

You looked in the parking lot and saw Ran and Rindo cars already there. "We can go in." You two got out and walked in and the waiter guided you two to where Ran and Rindo were.

"The usual Ms. Haitani?" the waiter asked.

"Yes."

"What can I get for you sir?" the waiter looked at Hiroto and asked. Hiroto told him what he wanted, and you walked and pointed to Hiroto where to sit and you took the seat beside him.

"Glad you could make it Y/n." Ran said. You smiled and looked at Rindo.

"Where is your date?"

"They had to cancel due to a family emergency in Mexico." You nodded your head. "Hey Hiroto."

"Wassup."

"You are still sticking with Y/n after almost 12 years."

"Yep, she's my ride or die at this point."

"I need to speak with you after this."  Rindo told Hiroto. Hiroto nodded his head and spoke to you.

"Who is that beside Ran?" He asked you.

"That's Kochel, his girlfriend, sugar baby, or whatever she is."

"You hate her, don't you Y/n?" He said with a smile on his face. When you were about to reply, the waiter came back with everyone's food. When he put yours and Hiroto food down you started talking again.

"Hate is a strong word Roto, I just dislike her for right now." You told him. He leaned back into his seat and sat there staring at her. While you were eating you heard Ran say something to Hiroto.

"The fuck you staring at Hiroto?" he said.

"Not you." Hiroto replied back. You saw Ran balling his hands up.

"He ain't looking at that thing beside you either. So just be quiet." you say. You saw him stand up.

"Y/n listen here. I know you don't like Kochel, but don't say that shit around me and her."

You threw your hands up. "I'm just telling you." You all stayed silent for a few minutes then you heard Rindo.

"I can't eat with all this tension in the air. So, everybody tell what's on your mind. I'll go first." You knit your eyebrows together. "Y/n since you are looking at me weird, I'll start with you. Stop being mean. Hiroto, I'll tell you right now, if you like Y/n tell her. Because ain't no way you do everything she tells you to do." You looked over at Hiroto and saw him with a hand on his forehead. "Ran, you have a bad taste in everything. Kochel, I have nothing to say to you, you know you're doing something behind his back. You saw her stiffen up and shake her head. "Y/n your turn."

"Ok. Hiroto you already know what I'm finna say."

"Yep. Hell no."

"Exactly. Rindo you good for right now. Ran you always go for the nastiest bitches. If you can't tell she's up to something. Ko-"

"Lemme stop you Y/n don't be mad because I finally found somebody I liked."

"Who the fuck said I was mad Ran?"

"Your behavior last night and when I called you. 'Is she gonna be there too?' that said everything."

"For someone that was in a gang you act like a dumb ass motherfucker. Rindo even spotted her suspicious. Hell, even Hiroto did when he first looked at her. I've never seen someone cling on to someone like she does to you." you finish.

Ran smiled. "You've been acting like this ever since Baji died. You hate to see people happy. And as I recall, didn't he cheat on you?"

Your smile dropped. "Ra-" you felt a hand grab your arm.

"Y/n let's just leave, before you do something you regret." Hiroto said. "Please." You nodded your head and walked out with him. You stopped and jerked your hand away and walked to the car and got in the car with Hiroto. You two stayed silent until your phone started ringing and Hiroto reached and answered it and put it on speakerphone.

Hiroto: What

Rindo: Where's y/n

Hiroto: Beside me, she doesn't wanna talk right now.

Rindo: Y/n if you're listening sorry for what Ran said. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Y/n: It's all good Rindo. He better not ask me for shit.

Rindo: He just pussy-whipped right now Y/n

Y/n: I know. I'll talk to you later alright.

Rindo: Alright, don't do nothing dumb.

You told Hiroto to hand the phone up.

"I know that face. Whatcha thinking about doing N/n."

"I want Kochel dead." you say. Hiroto looked at you and held his hands up.

"Y/n no. Can I request something we can do?" he asked. You nodded your head. " So, I saw her reaction when Rindo said she was doing something behind his back. Why don't we kidnap her and ask her?"

"Ok. We'll do it tonight." you say. "It's 9:00, at 3:00 AM, we'll do it."

"Sounds good to me."