Chapter 25

"Ok, Ms. Haitani you are good to go just sign those papers at the front desk." the nurse stated after taking the needle out your arm. You nodded your head and walked out the room.

"Thank you. Have a nice day."

"You too." You were walking down the hallway and heard someone shouting your name. "Ms.Haitani! You forgot your purse." She finally caught up to you and handed you the purse.

"Thank you, I was ready to go and left this behind." you said while chuckling. She nodded and walked off and you turned back around and walked to the desk. "They told me to come up here and sign some papers."

"Name?"

"Y/n Haitani." The male handed you the paper and told you to sign there and you'll be ready to go. You signed your name and handed him the clipboard back. He handed you another piece of paper and said keep that.

"That is the list of prescriptions that you will need to take for the next week. You can call Dr. Hiroto if you have any questions, and you can go now. You said thanks and walked away. You got in the elevator and took out your phone and texted Hiroto that you were leaving, and he responded back that Mikey was there to pick you up.

"Y/n! Y/n!" you looked up and saw Mikey waving his arms. "Come on!" You jogged over and hit him upside his head. "What was that for?!"

"This is a hospital shut up." He rubbed his head and rolled his eyes. You two go into the car and he started driving.

"Hiroto told me that you have some prescriptions to pick up from the pharmacy. So, we're going there first." You flashed a thumbs up and closed your eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked

"I'm tired and hungry." you reply.

"We'll go get food after this, ok?" You nodded your head and layed the seat down flat.

"I'm going to sleep wake me up when you get food."

20 minutes later

"Y/n, wake up I got food."

"From where?"

"I was in the mood for raising canes, so I got that." you let the seat back up and saw him looking through the bag. "Here." he handed your food to you. You replied a quick thanks and dug in.

 "Damn you fucking that shit up!" he said while laughing.

"Shut up you sound like a hyena." He flipped you off and continued driving. After him driving around and buying groceries you two finally arrived at his house.

"You have some clothes here, but we can go get some from your house if you need too."

Timeskip 1 week later

You had finally healed up and was about to leave to go back to your house.

"Manjiro! Where is my shampoo and conditioner?!"

"I used it all, I'll buy you some more." he said.

"Buy your own too." You had finally got done packing up the rest of your clothes and other things. "I'm ready." you said.

"You get my keys and I'll get your bags and put them in the trunk." he said. You grabbed his keys and started the car up. You saw him coming out the door with your bags and you popped the trunk. A few minutes later he got in the car and began driving to your house. Then your phone started ringing, it was Kira.

You: Hello

Kira: Hey how are you

You: I'm doing alright. You

Kira: Fine. I was wondering would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow. I'll pay.

You: What time

Kira: 12:30