1

"He's so dreamy..." Jungwon ogled at the waiter.

"Did you call me here just to see you drool over that guy?!?" Jungwon's best friend, Sunoo whined.

Breaking out of his reverie, Jungwon looked back at Sunoo.

"Sorry, ddeonu. Did u say something?" Jungwon asked sheepishly.

"You might have heard what i said if u werent so busy staring at that waiter!!!" Sunoo scowled.

Jungwon quickly hugged his bestie to get him out of the foul mood. Jungwon had actually called Sunoo to discuss about their upcoming school project but once again, he had gotten distracted by one particular waiter called Jay.

Everything about Jay made Jungwon flustered.

The way Jay's apron was tied tightly, stuck to his body and showing off his abs, the way Jay smiled kindly and his jet-black hair which was always slicked back in a stylish manner.

To jungwon, everything about jay was perfect even thought jungwon had never spoke a single word to him before. This was why jungwon visited the cafe that jay worked as a waiter at daily.

Just to see his face...

Sunoo spoke again, "If you are so into that Jay guy, why dont you talk to him?" Sunoo cheekily teased jungwon

Sunoo knew all too well that Jungwon would never be able to do that though...

jungwon was socially awkward and an introvert. He could never sputter a word to a stranger let alone his long-time crush.

Jungwon frowned at sunoo but inside, he was ashamed of being so nervous that he could never catch jay's attention.

He longed for a day when he could finally speak to jay. Little did he know, that day was coming very soon...

I'm a new writer here. So, it would mean a lot if you could give me at least a number of votes and follow me. I will continue to develop this story and see whether it gets any attention. If it does, I'll continue it. If it doesn't, I may have to end it...