2

Time Skip

Jungwon came back home after talking to Sunoo. They didn't get to work much on their project. However, the bright side was that jungwon got to admire Jay for the most part of it.

As he entered the house in a happy mood, he saw his mother waiting for him.

"Eomma, have you been waiting for me for long? Sorry, I was with Sunoo."

"Don't worry about it. jungwon-ah, I have something to say to you. It's about mr park..."

Jungwon's mother had been dating a guy called mr park for the last year. Jungwon's father passed on when he was really young. His mother hadn't been able to move on for years until she met mr park last year as a client. Soon, they fell in love and started dating. He too had lost his wife earlier.

At first, jungwon hated the idea of his eomma dating some random guy. He was disgusted by it and even felt like she was too old to date. But, he saw how happy mr park made her.

After meeting him, she started dressing up more, was more cheerful and seemed to be deeply in love. She even became adventurous and opened up social media accounts.

Taeyeon89
Busan, South Korea

97 likes 20 comments 7 repostsTaeyeon89 Guys, How do I look? I'm going on a date

Taeyeon89 Guys, How do I look? I'm going on a date...
View Comments

Sooyoung_40 Taeyeon-ah since when did you have instagram?
Hyo_deep Taeyeon-ah why you never wear like this when meeting us, ur friends???
wonnie_jung u look great eomma
Mr_Park86 Can't wait for our date later ❤️❤️

Noticing how mr park had changed his mother, jungwon realised that she deserved to be happy and even started encouraging their relationship.

Even then, mr park was a mysterious figure to jungwon. Jungwon had never seen him in real life before as his mother and him always had dates outside, at the movies or restaurants.

He also knew nothing much about him other than that he lost his wife in a car accident 3 years ago and that he had a son two years older than jungwon.