5

2 months later

Jungwon's POV

After 2 months, the wedding day had finally come. I still dont think I was ready yet to see my eomma marry and especially kiss a guy. But I had no choice!

Luckily, eomma had allowed Sunoo to come for the wedding. So, it wasn't that boring. He kept me entertained by his jokes while we waited for the guests to settle and for the bride to walk down the carpet.

I was quite eager to see how my eomma looked like in her wedding dress. I had seen the dress on a mannequin and it had looked absolutely stunning! Eomma could only make it look better! To be honest though, I was more excited for Jay to arrive. I wondered how he would look in a suit as I waited for him in a daze.

"Are you still waiting for him. So, that you can stare at him???" Sunoo teased cheekily.

I simply ignored the remark and kept tip-toeing and peeking amongst the crowd to see if he was coming yet. 

'Oh Lord why o why have you made me so short,' I thought to myself.  

Just when I was going to give up hope and thought that Jay had chosen not to come, I was met with one of the most glorious sights in the enitre universe!!!! 

It was PARK FREAKING JAY in a FREAKING TUXEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay wore a tight-fitting chic black tuxedo which perfectly accentuated his fit body and his muscles. He also had a cute little black bowtie which looked a little crooked but that just made it cuter. His jet-black hair was combed in his signature slicked style and I just couldn't express in words how godly he looked like at that moment. 

I saw him approaching my row. Only the most important guests, especially the bride and groom's family were allowed to sit there. Unfortunately, Jay was sitting 3 chairs away. However, the fact that Jay was sitting in the same row as me was already making me go crazy!!

At that moment, Jay caught me staring at him...

Jay's POV

I hadn't been dreading the wedding but I hadn't been expecting it either. I knew it was bound to happen anyways. Ever since my dad started going out with Taeyeon, I saw something spark in him.

Something I hadn't seen spark ever since my mom had gone.

I didn't feel like he was cheating on her or anything. I just felt that it was a new start for him. I also talked to Taeyeon and she was very kind and nice. So, I didn't really mind it.

But just because I was okay with it didn't mean that I was yearning to see them married. It wasn't my choice anyway. The one thing I hated about this marriage was having to leave my house. It was the house I spent time with my late mother. So, leaving it felt wrong and mserable.

Yet, there was something I was expecting. It was jungwon. When my dad first showed his picture to me, he looked so adorable and innocent even though he was just two years younger than me. At the same time, he looked familiar. As if I had seen him before. I had been an only child all along so the prospect of a brother excited me.

When I reached the wedding venue, I went to the row that my father had asked me to head too. That's when I saw jungwon. He looked better in person. He was really cute in his white tuxedo suit.

I noticed he was staring at me. So, I waved at him. He blushed and quickly waved back before turning around shly. The younger's actions were so adorable and his cheeks. Oh!

I wished I could pinch those cute milky cheeks...