18

Guess who decided to stop by after more than a freakingg month!! Itz mee

Sry for the long wait but also thks so much for the support. Over my short break, I can't believe I went from 5k to more than 9k reads. CRAZYY!?!

Anyways, back to the storyy...

Jungwon's POV

'What the hell!!!' I internally freaked out as I felt myself be literally yanked from the back as I waited for Sunoo outside the toilet.

Obviously, I was not the most strongest person out there and I could not even push back.

Before I knew it though, I was thrown on the ground like a sack of flour.

My head, back and parts of my body I did not even know could hurt, were hurting. My vision which had momentarily blurred due to the fall was not helping either.

In a second or two, I had regained my composure but after I did, I wished I had just gone unconscious instead.

Towering in front of me, was none other than Niki!

Had Niki grown taller or changed somehow during his time away from school? Cos he definitely looked way scarier than the last time I had seen him.

Or maybe it was the fact that I was seeing him from a lower angle and since he was standing in front of the sun, his entire face was blanketed by darkness, accentuating his devilish features.

'Whatever it was, this was not the time to think about Niki's features!?!?' I chided my mind.

Things always went wrong when Niki and I were alone, let alone when we were in a secluded area behind the toilets.

I had to get out of there fasttt.

I got up on my feet and dusted myself.

Nobody's POV

"Um... hi Niki... Nice seeing you ar-r-round. I have t-t-to go," Jungwon tried to come up with an excuse.

Alas, Niki's hands moved with lightning speed and pulled Jungwon back by the collar.

"Cut the crap, Yang, You aren't going anywhere. You think you can just get away after getting me in trouble.

I'm gonna make you pay for your actions and then you'll learn not to mess with me again, faggot! Also, looks like neither your brother or your stupid friend, Sunoo is here so ill make sure you get what you deserve!!"

If Jungwon was scared just now, he was on the verge of peeing his pants now.

Even before Jungwon could say something in return to Niki, an excruciating punch was dealt to Jungwon's cute little nose.

The petite boy was quite literally thrown back due to the sheer force and his nose too seemed to have given up as blood started gushing out of it.

Niki was far from done and was ready to once again charge at the boy who already seemed
worn out.

Fortunately, the universe decided to show pity on Jungwon as at that exact moment Heeseung zoomed to the scene and witnessed a scenario he had not expected.

Nevertheless, appalled by Jungwon's state, Heeseung shouted for Niki to stop and lunged at him.

Jungwon was already starting to feel lightheaded due to the blood he was losing and the pain, but he could not help but feel that he was experiencing deja vu of exactly what happened with Jay.

Sunoo also appeared at the scene as he had heard lots of commotion after exiting the toilet.

He was astonished that Niki and Heeseung were at each others' necks but he was more concerned about his best friend.

Rushing to Jungwon's side, he checked if his buddy was fine before trying to intervene in the ongoing clash.

"Stop it!! Someone is going to get hurt!!" Sunoo shrieked as he tightly grabbed onto Niki's left arm.

That's when Niki immediately came to a stop and winced in extreme pain.

He fell to the ground while Sunoo and Heeseung came to a still.

That was when Sunoo, Heeseung and Jungwon noticed that there was a rather bright red scar lining Niki's arm.

Sunoo did not have enough force to create such a scar and it seemed like it was the result of a belt.

The three were surprised by the scar and were wondering how Niki even got something like that.

Buy by then, Niki had noticed the stares from the three and returned back to his poker face.

"None of you saw that scar, you UNDERSTAND!" Niki bellowed before scurrying out of the place.

The 3 were left wondering what had even unfolded in the span of the last ten minutes.

This chapter was a little rushed so I'm sorry if it was not as good. Don't worry, more jaywon content coming up next chapterr!

Also, pls show my other book (sunsun oneshots book) lots of love. It will be updated soon. Luv u all <33