7

Thk u for 200 reads. Next goal 300

Jungwon's POV

"I can't believe u r so lucky. U had a crush on a guy and he is literally staying with u now!" Sunoo complained.

"Haha," I just laughed off the fact that I could be the world's luckiest boy.

I had immediately updated Sunoo after dinner about how Jay and I had bonded.

I proudly messaged him about how I even knew about his likes and dislikes.

I continued talking to Sunoo until I heard the door creak.

I quickly hid my phone. I couldn't let Jay see my messages about him and my big, fat crush on him.

"Are you watching porn or something?" Jay cheekily asked.

I playfully hit him on the arm and pouted.

Another thing that I also found about Jay was that he loved to joke alot.

Like alot!

"Anyways, Top or Bottom?"

Huh? Did he know that I was gay and had a crush on him?!?!

I was both mortified and very confused.

Seeing my confused expression, Jay quickly clarified.

" I meant the bunk bed. What were you thinking about?" Jay wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

As much as I had a crush on him, he could still get me on my nerves.

I frowned at him before saying that I wanted the top part.

He quickly gave me a thumbs up sign before collapsing onto his bed.

I smiled at his cute behaviour before I went to brush my teeth.

As I came out of the toilet, Jay was fast asleep.

It was a perfect time for me to admire his beautiful face which God had perfectly sculpted.

I silently climbed up to the top part of the bed and slowly peeked my head out.

Just as I had expected, I could get a clear view of Jay's absolutely handsome face.

This was one of the real reasons I had wanted the top part of the bunk bed.

Jay had such a sharp jaw which curved upwards at a perfect angle. So hot! His eyes were closed but were still as gorgeous as ever. Plus, his jet black hair which had awestruck the first time I had seen him at the café.

Talking about the café, I wonder whether I'll ever be able to go there again considering that Jay worked there.

It also confused me why Jay even bothered to work there since his was quite well-off.

Guess I'll have to ask him about that in the future?

After a while, I got sleepy and decided to fall asleep with Jay's face still etched in my mind.

Do u guys like the story so far?
Should I make jungwon do something more risky in the next few chapters?