17

Before we start with the story, I'd just like to tell you all that I have just published a Sunsun Oneshot book.

Just in case you were wondering, yes it does have smut. So, u might wanna head over there as this jaywon book might not have smut (not decided yet).

Pls show support for the sunsun book becoz I put lots of effort into it. Tysm! Back to the story...

Jungwon's POV

The past week had been amazing to be honest. I spent a lot of time with Jay Hyung and Sunoo. And since Niki had been suspended, I had pretty much forgotten about him and his threat.

However, as I stepped foot into school today, I suddenly remembered Niki was coming back today.

I was more than terrified but I was sure nothing would go too bad.

"Hey, you look a little stressed out. Any reason?" Sunoo queried when he saw my face.

Being my best friend for so many years, he had pretty much developed the ability to sense if I wasn't feeling my usual self.

So, I decided that there was no point in lying and just came clean to him.

"If that wannabe gangster shitface tries to even disturb you, I'll make sure he's dead," Sunoo spoke in a warning tone.

His face was contorted in a frown but the irony was that he still looked cute even when he was angry which looked really funny.

I tried to stifle my giggles and thank him but in the end I ended up laughing.

After a while, Sunoo too started giggling at my state. We continued laughing like that for a while until we felt somebody's eyes upon us.

When we turned around, we were both surprised to see Niki staring at us or more like glaring at us.

The both of us instantaneously stopped laughing.

Sunoo being as sassy as always pulled my hand and walked away while flipping his imaginary long hair and rolling his eyes.

I just meekly followed behind Sunoo - my only wish to get away from Niki.

No one's POV

Once we got away, Sunoo pulled my ear and chided me.

"What was that over there? You shouldn't have acted scared in front of him. You should have been like me!!

The number one rule of defeating your enemy is never exposing yourself as weak..." Sunoo continued on.

As Sunoo ranted endlessly, Jungwon managed to free his ear from Sunoo's hands.

Then, as he usually does, he ignored Sunoo's advices and did the "chatterbox sign" with his hands, mocking Sunoo playfully.

Sunoo was just talking and talking until he realised what the other boy was doing and started playfully hitting the other.

This ended up with them joyfully giggling again as they set off for their next class.

Hidden behind a pillar, Niki had been witnessing everything.

Envy overcame his senses as he watched the two besties walk away.

First of all, Jungwon had gotten him in trouble with the principal and he had to be suspended.

Obviously his parents didn't take that news in the best manner.

Even then, Jungwon was still the one who got to have a best friend and be happy.

(A/n: Italics means a character's inner thoughts. They are not said aloud)

Why is life so unfair?

Jungwon has the perfect life. While I have nothing.

He has friends, a brother who'd protect him and he seems so happy all the time.

On top of all of that, he's gay.

I knew it ever since I saw that stupid notebook of his. Homosexuals don't even deserve to be happy.

Niki was busy thinking all of this as his jealousy morphed into anger towards Jungwon.

He hatched a plan on how he was going to steal Jungwon away later during lunch and have some fun 😈
with him.

At Lunch

Like every single day, Jungwon and Sunoo would sit together during lunch.

They'd most probably gossip about the latest school news, play games with one another or even ogle at some of the boys from the school.

This was most probably the best time to say that Sunoo wasn't exactly straight either.

In fact, he himself didn't really know what he was.

Honestly, he hated the thought of labels so he decided he didn't want to label himself as gay, bi etc...

He was happy with dating anyone as long as they treated him well despite what their gender was.

As the two boys were talking, they were joined by one of Sunoo's friends, Heeseung.

Heeseung was a little weird but tbh who isn't?

He joined the two boys once in a while but mostly the intent of him joining them was to look at Sunoo and get lost in his dreamy face.

"Hey Heeseung-hyung!!" Both boys chimed in when they saw the older.

Heeseung decided to tease Sunoo and greeted jungwon first.

"Hey jungwon!" Heeseung said which as he expected caused a reaction out of Sunoo.

"Why are you only greeting him? I said hi first!" He cutely whined.

Jungwon did funny faces at Sunoo to make fun of him while Heeseung
just laughed at the younger boys' adorableness.

Soon the three of them engaged in small talk.

After a while, Sunoo had to go to the toilet and obviously Jungwon had to tag along. Most people didn't understand why the other one had to follow if one of the two had to go to the bathroom but it was a best friend thing.

The two headed to the toilet but it was starting to take a little too long so Heeseung decided to leave the cafeteria and search for the boys as well.

When he neared the restrooms, he noticed Jungwon standing outside idly.

Heeseung was going to call out to the younger when the unthinkable happened.

Just like in those horror or maybe even action movies, two hands appeared out of nowhere behind Jungwon and viciously pulled him behind.

The aforementioned Jungwon was way too astonished to even react and just let himself get manhandled.

Momentarily, Jungwon was gone. Just like that.

Heeseung was so confused on what had just happened but he was scared if maybe someone was planning on hurting Jungwon.

Without wasting a second, he ran in the direction of where Jungwon had been pulled towards.

(A/n: I had been delaying this chapter for so long since school just started.

But I really wanted to get smth out for u guys. Hope u enjoyed it and pls do comment lots and vote for dis story.

Will try to write the next chapter soon. Baiii <3 love ya!)