15

Reminder: Don't be a silent reader. Pls comment tons cos comments encourage me to write more. Anyways, back to the storyyy

Just like Mr Kim asked them to, Jay and Jungwon exited the office. Nevertheless, Jungwon had witnessed what Niki had mouthed to him.

It undeniably sent chills down his spine.

Jungwon fervently hoped that Niki's words were just out of a fit of anger and he wouldn't act upon them.

Luckily, Jay noticed that the younger looked a little uneasy and unsettled. "Hey, everything okay? You don't look too good," He swiftly asked Jungwon.

Jungwon didn't want to further worry Jay after all he had done for him so he simply gave him a thumbs up and added, "I'm glad the meeting went fine,"

Jay simply nodded and informed him that he would meet him later after school ended. Jungwon bid farewell to the older and headed to his next class, seemingly looking a little dull.

Jay's POV

As I watched Jungwonnie walk out, I already knew that there was something wrong with him and that he was worried about something. After knowing the boy for quite a while now, I knew that he was really bad at lying. I could see through his facade and that something from the meeting before had affected him but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

However, it didn't matter because I was not going to force him to tell me everything like last time. I had learnt from the previous incident and I'll make sure to wait until he was comfortable enough to share it with me.

~^. ... .^~

Jungwon's POV

I entered the class just as the second class was about to start and some people stared at me but I just shrugged off their stares and headed to my seat next to my best friend, Sunoo.

He was a little excited to see me and immediately started buzzing with questions.

"Won! I missed uuuu! Why didn't you come to school yesterday? Why didn't you message me or anything? Also, why did you miss the first lesson today?" He went on non-stop.

Seeing that the teacher was arriving, I shushed and calmed down my over-hyper best friend. Before the lesson could commence, I whispered into his ear that I would explain everything later during lunch. Sunoo was a little disappointed by that but went back to focusing on the lesson.

I too tried to focus on the teacher's words but all that came to my mind was Niki's angry face. I had never seen him so menacingly furious . There must've been some reason behind it but I really didn't want to find out...

After what felt like an eternity, lunch finally arrived and as expected Sunoo was all over me, eager to hear the answers to his long-awaited questions.

I didn't want anyone else to eavesdrop on our conversation so I brought him to a much more private place - a small yet cozy area underneath one of the school staircases. Over the years, it had become mine and Sunoo's secret place to hangout or share secretive stories with one another.

When we reached the place, Sunoo realised that it was a more serious matter and held my hand in a comforting manner with a smile on his face. I felt very comfortable and this was exactly the reason Sunoo was my best friend - He was a great listener.

Soon, I explained everything that had happened in the span of two days from Niki hurting me to the meeting with the Principal.

Sunoo was taken aback by the series of unfortunate events that seemed to have befell me. After digesting everything, he started saying that he was glad that I was fine but soon his eyes turned a shade of red.

"That fucker, Niki! How dare he lay a finger on my best friend. I knew he was a bad person but I didn't know he was homophobic too. Ugh, one more reason to hate him! How dare he still threaten you after all he has done. I'm gonna kill him when I see him!!!" Sunoo huffed.

I knew Sunoo tended to do things he regretted later on when he was angry so I cooled him down and told him that Niki was going to get a punishment which should be more than enough for him to reflect upon himself.

Sunoo visibly cooled down after hearing that and made sure to pinky promise that I would come to him for help in any case that Niki tried messing me with me again.

I smiled at my protective bestie and also realised our lunch break was almost over. The two of us decided to walk back to our class but on the way we witnessed Niki exiting the Principals Office.

He too noticed us and specifically sneered at me. Sunoo on the other hand was quick to glare at Niki and grab onto my hand before pulling me towards our class.

Third Person's POV

Niki glared as he saw the two boys, Sunoo and Jungwon pass by him before turning his attention to the yellow slip in his hands.

It was a detention slip for a week.

He promised that once the one week was over, he would come back to school and make Jungwon's life a living hell.

But before that, he had to go face his own hellhole, his home.

Hey guys, how's the story so far? I hope you're enjoying it and next update will be on Thursday. Look out for it y'all!

Also have y'all seen the KBS song festival. Being a mulitstan and watching the performances was fun. Which was your fave performance?

I gtg now. Luv y'all ❤️