6

Jungwon's POV

After Jay had waved at me at the wedding, I was sinking in joy. Unfortunately, we couldn't talk much after the marriage.😕

But that didn't matter cos I still couldn't believe that I had actually talked to him !!!!

I literally can't believe it!

And, he even said that I was cute and couldn't wait to be my hyung. Im really fanboying now!!!

Today, Jay-hyung and his dad are moving in with us. I'm so excited to be honest.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I could get to live with my crush, in the same room!!!

But I still felt awkward...

My crush was going to be my stepbrother!

Things would get really weird if he found out.

Yet, I don't care because I'm going to live in the moment and just look at the bright side for now.

At least, Jay knows I exist now!

Rrringgg

The doorbell jolted me out of my train of thoughts. Were they here already?

I reminded myself not to make a fool of myself in front of Jay and his father.

"Annyeong! You must be jungwon!" Mr Park's voice resounded as I opened the door.

I meekly nodded while he shook my hand.

But my attention was no longer on him. It shifted onto Jay behind him.

He wore a casual shirt and jeans. However, he still managed to rock the lock and leave me starstruck.

"Hi jungwon, I hope you still remember me from the wedding. You can call me Jay-hyung," Jay's voice sounded.

"Sure," I shyly said while keeping my head down because I was already a blushing mess.

Luckily, my eomma saved me from the awkward situation.

She came into the hall to greet our new 'family members'.

As she started talking to her husband, she urged me to show Jay to his room which was the same as mine.

"This is going to be our room. I know it's not much but we have a bunk bed and you can chose whether you want to sleep on top or bottom," I murmured.

Jay took a brief glance around before flashing me a smile.

The cute smile only resulted in my cheeks reddening further.

"Hey, I see that you are a little shy. There's nothing to be shy or afraid of. I'm not going to bite," He said before growling like a lion.

Without me knowing, I chucked and felt a little at ease.

Soon, both of us settle on the lower part of the bed and started talking.

Most of the time, Jay led the conversation since I was a quite bad at talking. So, I felt really comfortable talking to him and the tension between us had ceased to exist.

Also, he was just as kind and friendly as I had seen him be to the customers in the café.

By the time we stopped talking, we had gotten to know each other better and two hours had passed.

I came to find out that Jay liked ice-skating, iced coffee and loves shopping for clothes.

That explained his great fashion and style.

As both of us were called out to eat dinner, I couldn't help but be happy that Jay and I had gotten along well.

Maybe, I was one step closer to making him love me even if he was technically my 'new brother'.