4

Jungwon's POV

What?!?!

My mind was now in an absolute frenzy. This news that my eomma told me was going to entirely alter my life. How could she be so calm and composed about it?

How had I been so dumb to not think of the consequences of a wedding. Of course, Mr Park and his son had to stay with us. But, I had barely even seen Mr Park before,let alone let him stay in my own house. With his son?!?!

There was no way I was going to let this happen. nO nEvEr! Alas, before I could even try to argue and make my eomma see why this whole idea would make me uncomfortable, she exclaimed, "Wait, you have never seen how Mr Park's son looks like, right?"

She tapped a few taps on her phone and showed it to me.

My eyes widened and my mouth stretched agape. To say I was shocked, was an understatement!!!

Mr Park's son was none other than Jay. The Jay that I had a crush for the past 6 months. The Jay who worked at the cafe I went to daily. The Jay who I found so so hot!!!!

Well, the good part was that he was gonna live with me!!!!! Yayyyy!!! I didn't even need to go to the cafe anymore. I could see him whenever I wanted.

But...

How could I make my stepbrother fall in love with me. Wouldn't that be wrong? I mean... he would technically be my family.

Just when I thought I had had enough of surprises that day, I experienced another heart attack.

Eomma said, "Since Mr Park and his son are going to stay in out house, his son is going to be sleeping in ur room. Guess we'll have to buy a bunk bed then!"

NO WAY!!!!