11

Jay's POV

I had brought jungwon safe and sound back home. After applying some medicine to his tummy, I made sure to tuck him into bed.

He seemed really tired and worn out. I really hoped that this wasn't something that had happened to him before.

Luckily, my dad and Mrs Park weren't at home. At least they wouldn't be asking too many questions.

"C'mon wonnie, let's get you in bed,"
I held onto the boy as I brought him to the room.

The moment I placed him on the bed, I heard the door creaking open.

I went out the room and found my dad and my stepmom. They were both all smiles and giggles, presumably having had a fun night.

"Oh hey, Jay, is Jungwon sleeping? Sorry we came back so late. We got caught up in something, haha." Jungwon's mother chuckled.

I didn't want to spoil their mood or anything but keeping what had happened a secret would be wrong. So, I explained what I had saw when I went to pick up jungwon.

Taeyeon's face immediately morphed from one of joy to terror as she dropped all her bags on the floor and rushed into jungwon's room.

My father took the bags and kept them away swiftly before following his wife to check up on Jungwon.

I was so scared for jungwon. I genuinely hoped he would get better soon. What worried me the most was the possibility this could have happened before.

I hope that wasn't true. If he had just not felt comfortable enough to share his troubles with me, I'd feel so guilty.

The next day

Jungwon's POV

As I opened my eyes, the sun was already out and shining with no mercy through the window. Oh sh--- was I late for school?

When I tried to get up from bed though a sharp pain hit me in my stomach and I sinked back into the fluffy comfort of my sheets. All the past events of the last night flooded back my mind and I realised why I had gotten to skip school today.

Then, the door started creaking slowly. "Jungwon, are you feeling better? I have some medication for you."

I let my mother apply the medication on my stomach as I realised she must have felt absolutely worried for me.

"I'm sorry," I murmured.

"Why?" She asked, visibly confused.

"For making you worried yesterday. I tried to protect myself but it just happened," I mumbled once again.

"It's okay darling. Just tell me what happened when you are ready. Until you get better, you dont have to go to school," she beamed.

I smiled right back at her for her understanding and patience but then it hit me.

Jay Hyung isn't gonna be so understanding. He'll definitely be adamant on an explanation since he saw the whole fiasco.

Am I gonna have to tell him the whole story and that I'm gay....???